Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Mind Of Mencia

I was cruising the cable stations tonight, and I happened across the Comedy Central show, Mind of Mencia, featuring comedian Carlos Mencia. In the skit I saw, he was dressed in a black burqa, doing a standup comedy routine.

Yes!

Here's an excerpt, as I recall it:


"I wake up in the morning, and here's my routine to get ready.

Should I wear the black sheet, the black sheet, or the black sheet?"


The camera runs around the room of guffawing Arab men in turbans and robes.

Then, Mencia says,


"My husband is so fat ..."


The crowd of guffawing Arab men in turbans responds,


"How fat is he?"

"He's so fat he needed two bombs to blow himself up."


Oh man, I can't stop laughing. Maybe, Mencia should be the first to win the Golden Balls Award.

3 comments:

Epaminondas said...

I have to remember that one.


An Iraqi scientist calls his son in america and says..."I was trying to make a garden in the back yard an when I started digging and found the THING"

"What? What do you mean?"

"The thing, I found it, from years ago, what shall I do there might be more, maybe hundreds.."

"Father, stop talking the CIA might be listening..."

Suddenly the line goes dead. The son is frantic for a week, hears nothing, is interviewed by the FBI and tells them he has no idea what they father could have found.

A week later the father calls again.
"Well?" says the son, "what happened?"

"It was an empty jug. The entire yard has been dug up"

"Are you crazy look at what you caused?" shouts the boy

The father laughs. "Yes, but the garden is now finished"
(told to me by an Omani)

Pastorius said...

LOL. Priceless.

J said...

Last week i saw a new sitcom/cartoon, in the style of simpsons. I think it was called American dad.
Now this entire episode was a joke about saudi arabia.

http://www.tv.com/american-dad!/stan-of-arabia-1/episode/381963/summary.html

i'll try and get hold of a clip so i can post it here