Saturday, January 14, 2006

British Muslim Leader Calls For Muslims To Kill Brits


Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammed says the Muslims of the UK no longer have a "covenant of security" with the British. So, it's time for them to take up arms. Hat tip to Strange Girl In A Strange Land:


London, England, Jan. 10 (UPI) -- Muslims living in Britain are facing two choices; either to migrate or to join the jihad, a key Islamic figure has said.

Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammed, leader of the now officially disbanded Islamic militant group Al Muhajiroun told United Press International Saturday that as the covenant of security under which Muslims previously lived in Britain has been broken, Muslims must now consider themselves at war.

"And I declare we should ourselves join the global Islamic camp against the global crusade camp," he said. He called on Muslims to form a new coalition united behind al-Qaida with Osama Bin Laden as their leader.


Read the rest.

6 comments:

Always On Watch said...

"And I declare we should ourselves join the global Islamic camp against the global crusade camp," he said.

There is is again: Dar al-Islam versus Dar al-Harb. The constant state of war until all are under the boot of Dar al-Islam.

Pastorius said...

Dar al-Islam

vs.

Dar al-Bad-Ass-Infidels.

Epaminondas said...

Say does anyone know where the local Templar office is?

J said...

"Say does anyone know where the local Templar office is? "

isn't it in the same building as the Zionist Conspirators HQ (i know the london office is n e way)

Epaminondas said...

I just wanna get one of those big white sheets with a square cut out for my head and with the giant red cross on the front to put over my chain mail.

My squires have been burnishing my greaves all morning.

I'm up for a good sack as long as a jihad's been called, but I can't find the local crusade camp to get started. I looked behind Temple Israel, but they said they were busy with some banking plan and oil speculation and the local newscasters were there doing some kind of obeisance, so it didn't look right for a crusade.

Pastorius said...

Huh?

I mean, I don't blame you for you plans and stuff, but what does that have to do with Omar Bakri?

By the way, something about that Da Vinci Code movie doesn't set right with me. I saw the preview, and all I could think was, is this a door to more anti-Semitism?

Why would I think that? The movie has nothing to do with Jews, and yet that is what I thought.