Wednesday, March 15, 2006

7 Year Old Racist Poet Is A-Ok With The Media


Because she's black I guess, and our Politically correct establishment love to play the S&M drill of whipping the white man's ass. And, oh how we white people love to be whipped.

Yes, Massa. I's sorry I's white.

Fuck that.

Anyway, check out Michelle Malkin's column about this little, hate-filled, girl:


One of the nation's fastest-rising poetry prodigies is a 7-year-old New York girl whose poisonous demagogic advocacy of black separatism makes Al Sharpton look like Mr. Rogers.

Autum Ashante' of Mount Vernon, N.Y., has performed at HBO's Def Poetry Jam, The Cotton Club in L.A., The Apollo Theater in Harlem, the African Street Festival, Caroline's on Broadway, the Russell Simmons Phat Farm Fashion Show, Steve Harvey's "Big Time," a prestigious Grammy Foundation event, and at universities and other venues across the country. She recites her verses not only in English, but also in fluent Swahiili and Arabic (she attended the Islamic Darul Arkam School in Mount Vernon).

Autum has appeared at a tribute to black nationalist Marcus Garvey, America-bashing 9/11 conspiracy-monger Amiri Baraka's annual family cookout, and the extremist New Black Panther Party's Million Youth March. The city of New York honored her with a proclamation for inspiring "her peers, as well as adults, while also demonstrating the power of a father's love, the importance of education and the limitless boundaries of the human mind." New York City councilwoman Yvette Clark called her "one of the most precious young talents that this world has ever known."

Most recently, as New York Post education reporter David Andreatta reported this weekend, she was invited to perform at public middle and high schools in Peekskill, N.Y., for Black History Month.

Here, in full, is what precious little Autum — groomed by her single father, Ashante, a Nation of Islam poet/activist — spewed:

White Nationalism Put U In Bondage
White nationalism is what put you in bondage
Pirate and vampires like Columbus, Morgan, and Darwin
Drank the blood of the sheep, trampled all over them with
Steel, tricks and deceit.
Nothing has changed take a look in our streets
The mis-education of she and Hegro — leaves you on your knee2grow
Black lands taken from your hands, by vampires with no remorse
They took the gold, the wisdom and all of the storytellers
They took the black women, with the black man weak
Made to watch as they changed the paradigm
Of our village
They killed the blind, they killed the lazy, they went
So far as to kill the unborn baby
Yeah White nationalism is what put you in bondage
Pirates and vampires like Columbus, Morgan, and Darwin
They drank the blood of the sheep, trampled all over them with
Steel laden feet, throw in the tricks alcohol and deceit.
Nothing has changed take a look at our streets.

Complaints from shocked students and parents led to a tape-recorded apology sent to all parents apologizing for the performance. Autum's father condemned white district officials as "racist crackers." Autum defended her poem by explaining to the Westchester Journal News that white people are "devils and they should be gone. We should be away from them and still be in Africa."

And make note of this: The official who invited Autum to speak, Melvin Bolden, is a public school music teacher, Peekskill councilman, and producer of her first spoken word album.

Who is surprised? If you set aside a separate holiday for Black History Month in the public schools, if you set aside separate graduation ceremonies, college dorms, academic departments, recruiting programs, and government contracts and subcontracts by race, you send a message that hardcore racial separatism is not only acceptable — but desired.

Autum Ashante' is the natural offspring of militant multiculturalism and government-sanctioned identity politics. We reap what we sow.


On her blog, Malkin notes that the fawning of the press over Autumn Ashanti is in stark contrast to how the press treats the little 13 year-old white-power puffs, the Gaede twins:


... here's the experiment. Google "Lamb and Lnyx Gaede," the names of the white nationalist teen singers who have ignited a continuing media firestorm. Now, over the next few days, Google "Autum Ashante."

Will the MSM dare to call Autum and her father's racial hatred what it is? Will pundits and investigative journalists condemn Autum's spoon-fed racism with the same conviction as they did in response to the white nationalist teen stars?

Or will they make excuses and hide behind "diversity" double standards?


What do you think?

I'm really sick of this crap. These people are racists, plain and simple. Fomenting hatred against an an entire ethnicity is among the greater evils one can do on this Earth The parents of this girl are inculcating her with a satanic anger. They spawn a monster, and our society is feeding it.

Yes, we white people must be pathetic little worms, useless pieces of trash. Hit us, madame, we deserve another.

For God's sake.

15 comments:

A. Eteraz said...

black nationalism is so 1960's.

As celine dion says in a very different context: "those days are gone."

black folk parade around this one child who, under traditonal islamic law, doesn't even possess reason yet (apparently we dont have reason until we're 8), because they wish to hide over the fact that the three most powerful black individuals outside of governments are pimps and sluts (p. diddy, 50, and Lil Kim).

Holla atyo woadie if you want that osca mayer

Pastorius said...

She's just a drop in the ocean, IceRatt. America is pretty much the same as when you left. I still love it very much.

Please don't let our negativity get you down.

I just feel it is my duty to point out the difference between right and wrong, and I try to do it dramatically, so it's interesting.

Sometimes, I guess I am over the top.

Pastorius said...

Yes, I recently had a vacation like that, so I'm back to fighting.

Kiddo said...

Funny, most of my black friends laugh at that sort of nonsense. I'm sick of black people being portrayed in the media as being all in favor of this school of thought or villified if they don't. Please. I'm not black myself, but my friends are from all over the economic spectrum and have in common only the fact that they are both black and people I value as trusted friends, and ALL of them mock this crap. And most of them feel about being "African" the way I feel about being "Mediterranean". Never seen it, never been there, would still be considered American even if I moved there.

Kiddo said...

I just found more acceptance before I moved back here in the black community where I lived than the white one. I'm really silly, and the whites there that I met were SOOOO dry and boring other than the ones who had moved there from other places! Maybe that's what I get for being a Southerner in the Midwest. That whole cold, unemotional and unfriendly thing that is so common in some midwestern American cities is just, well, cold and unfriendly. Plus, I find my black friends to be less judgmental of me. Not saying that I don't like white people, not at all. I was raised by them! I don't gravitate towards any people for friendship on their race, but on how they respond to me. So my friends are all across the board.

Except for the friends who abandoned our friendships after I came out as an "Islamophobe" (haha), and good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

Pastorius said...

IceRatt,
Why would you want to help with that site? I don't understand. They want you guys to get shot and die.

Do you mean help to bring the site down?

If so, unfortunately, I don't think I would agree with you. It is their right to say the stupid things they are saying.

What are your thoughts on this?

Pastorius said...

I also get along well with black people, but honestly, there aren't a whole lot of black people where I live.

Recently, I was in Atlanta. Man, that is a beautiful city. In my opinion, there is still a lot of disrespect dished out to black people in our country.

If I were black and I travelled to Atlanta, I don't think I would ever want to leave. Atlanta is like Jerusalem for black people. It's a city where black people do well, and can be who they are, and they are the majority there.

What a beautiful thing.

And, fun too.

Kiddo said...

That's my hometown, baby! The only problem is that Ted Turner bought it and it got too congested with traffic. Otherwise, always home in my heart.

But on the "bitch" note, I talked to a friend from back where I moved from most recently the other day and she couldn't stop going off over this black woman she rang up at the store she works at. She said to the woman, "Have a nice day, baby", and the woman went off on her for trying to "sound white" (and she hardly "sounds white" or would ever try to be anything other than herself). She got so mad that she went off on the woman and asked what the whole "sounding white" thing even meant, and then asked, "How exactly would I have "sounded black", if I had asked you to 'Have a nice day, BITCH?" Anyway, she's the sweetest woman ever with almost never an unkind word for anyone, but that is a sore spot. And when I told her about this post, she wanted me to share her story for her. She's not a computer person (and I'm just a fledgling myself!), so there you go, that's her latest funny customer service tale that she wanted shared!

Pastorius said...

It will be interesting to see why IceRatt wants people to support that site.

Anonymous said...

Since I know little Autumn first from a spiritual level then that as a professional poet. freedom of speech was put in place not by people of color, but by a society who at one point or another wanted to tune the mojarity out (notice I did not say minority) Now here we are decades later and some people are baffled by the intellect this young lady has on history. When truth is spoken on any level why is that we as a people seem to get our underwear balled up in a bunch. The Ashanti family is not racist at all. If this was so they would not under any circumstances conduct business with other groups. Blue eyed devils come in all colors. The only differecne is that when one speaks on the past or present truth all hell breaks lose. Little autumn may you continue to be blessed with the gift the GOD has given us. THE ABILITY TO PUT INK TO PAPER AND VOICE TO FREEDOM!

HATRED WILL ONLY CONTINUE AS LONG AS WE ALLOW IT TO MANIFEST. WHEN ONE WALKS WITH SPIRIT THRERE IS NO HATRED OR RACISM. ONLY PURE LOVE. MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED WITH ABUDANCE AND PEACE.


Simply Denise
Motivational Speaker/Spoken Word Artist

Anonymous said...

First of all I don't know why you all are down talking this young girl. I understand that some of you might be a little upset that a seven year old has more sense than yourselves but it gives you no reason to put her down. Question: What exactly is wrong with what she said? The young lady isn't neccessarily putting down white people shes simply stating the facts. Everyone knows that Christopher Columbus wasn't the founder of "the new world". Tell me something if she had been white would it be this big of a deal? Also, its not like black people aren't still victims of racism. She was not being racist at all, she was bringing to the light what people keep in the dark. Shes speaking to her people and letting them know what the deal is and theres no reason she should be judged for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You all are SO AFRAID of a thinking black mind. What is the upset all about? If you don't agree, don't agree. Go worry about what the KKK is doing, has done and plans to do. Better still, worry about Osama, he can kick some ass, not Ashanti.

Anonymous said...

I thank God and your parents for such a inspiration. My daughter, was present during one of Ashanti's speeches, and she is so inspired. My daughter goes to school in a district that is very diverse in culture. However, racisim still rears its ugly head in the building she attends. My daughter identifies with Autumn, and feels they can change the closed minds' of this world. My daughter wants to be the first Black Woman President! I know Autumn and my daughter, can achieve this challenge. They will also see Martin Luther Kings "dream" come to full fruition.

I am so proud of Autumn's father and other parents following the same foosteps. A change is in the making. My daughters' name is Amber. I feel these two young girls-with such power and meaning in their names, will not let their people down!

BY: Another Proud Parent!!!

MuurLove4Self said...

"I'm really sick of this crap. These people are racists, plain and simple. Fomenting hatred against an an entire ethnicity is among the greater evils one can do on this Earth The parents of this girl are inculcating her with a satanic anger. They spawn a monster, and our society is feeding it"
--- If your tired imagine how much we're and others are. Trying to pull a double standard GTFO!

Pastorius said...

Dumbass,
My IQ is actually higher than that, but IQ doesn't make me right about anything on a moral level.

If you had a high IQ you'd know that.

And, that's why you're a dumbass.

Now, since you can not seem to make the distinction between morality and intelligence, I'll try to help you.

Intelligence is the ability to reason from facts.

White people are "devils" is not a fact. It is an opinion.

Whether it is ok to hate an entire race of people is a moral question.

Therefore, when Autumn says, Autum defended her poem by explaining to the Westchester Journal News that white people are "devils and they should be gone," she is expressing her moral opinion.

I hope that helps you, dumbass.