Thursday, March 09, 2006

Atlas Shrugs, Little Green Footballs, and Infidel Bloggers Alliance

Pamela, at Atlas Shrugs, was interviewed by the National Journal. She has some important things to say, as usual. In addition, there is a nice little compliment for the Infidel Bloggers Alliance buried in the article:


Describe your typical blogging schedule. And what is your average output?

My blogging schedule is nuts and has taken over my life... any free moment for the blog, I blog. Get up, get outta bed, drag a comb across the kid's head. Head 'em up, move 'em out... hit the newspapers and best news sites, check the emails, start writing.

Sometimes I find I have been blogging all night, it's 6 am and so I nod out for a half hour then do the kid thang.

I am so impassioned by it because we are working against a clock, a scary clock. And we have got to get the word to as many people s possible as fast as we can. The world is at war, pretending it to be anything else will be fatal.


I am so much in agreement with Pamela on this, and in fact, my habits are similar to hers, unfortunately. I have developed bags under my eyes, and my excercise regimen has dropped off the charts.

Often I find myself up in the middle of the night worrying about the state of the world, as if I have any control over it.

The sad and glorious thing about blogging is, it gives us little guys a sense of personal responsibility for the world around us. There may be little we can do about it, but we can do a little, and we know that any little bit helps.

Now, check out what Pamela says about Charles Johnson, and know that I wholly agree:


Who is your favorite political blogger?

Little Green Footballs. Hands down. When the history books are written, Charles Johnson will surely go down as a great American that made a critical difference between victory and defeat. His role has been largely ignored but so what? Most of the greats are ignored in their time.


Now, here's IBA compliment time:


What non-MSM websites (i.e. blogs) do you visit on a daily basis?

Always Little Green Footballs, I check out Glenn, Roger, adore Wretchard's Belmont Club, Malkin (of course), Tom over at Bizzy Blog should have been Greenspan's replacement, CUANAS just started a brilliant little gem -- Infidels Bloggers Alliance, Jihad Watch, No Pasaran, Vital Perspectives, there are so many... check my blogroll.


Well, I guess she ought to say that. After all, she is an IBA contributor. Still, thanks, Pamela.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter how much we blog, or how many blogs there are, or how many blogs we read, the MSM and dhimmi Quisling politicians carry on business as usual

From
http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/010533.php

Admitting it was a "political point", Mr Clarke said: "I think that was a serious mistake which you could not imagine happening in other countries ... certainly not in this country. It is a question of respecting others, and that means do not provoke or challenge the deeply-held views of others."

What in God's name has happened to this country my father and grandfather fought to defend from tyrants? Would Churchill have said "Do not provoke or challenge the deeply-held views of others" regarding Mein Kampf?

Islam is a vicious parasitic mind-virus incubated in the lowest cesspool of Hell and dispersed into this world by a Devil-worshipping pedophilic sadistic Satanist called Mohammed. Does that challenge deeply held views? Hope so.

Cubed © said...

Mustafa,

Clarke is a jerk, and most of us know it. After all, it was a deeply-held view of the Nazis that Jews were the source of all Germany's problems - I mean, just because a view is "deeply held" doesn't mean the holder is correct.

You and a lot of the rest of us know this, and we're here, stirring up all the problems we can for Islam.

And yeah, you did good - your last sentence definitely challenges deeply held views!

Hang in there, keep up the good fight, and remember, DPW has conceded defeat!

Like the Terminator, they'll "be back," but every day, we are readier and readier for them.

Kiddo said...

Right on!

Avi Green said...

Well said.