Friday, March 10, 2006

A letter from a reader

I’d like to share with you all this very interesting email I received from a reader recently – we’ll call here Christine to preserve her identity – as a response to my article, Islam: The enemy of democracy and freedom! which appears on FaithFreedom.org.

Hello Mark,

Your view on Islam and the West is very precise. I could not agree with you more. I am married to an Egyptian Muslim. I am, and will always be, a devoted Christian.

One thing is true about MODERATE Muslims...

My husband has never read the Quran. Ask him about Jesus or about Mohammad and he knows very little, only what he has been taught by his parents and his role-playing. I have studied Islam, and have read the Quran and much of the Hadith. It’s extremely alarming. I cannot believe how little we know about this enemy of ours! I think a lot of the people here in the US are brainwashed by President Bush that Islam is a peaceful religion. Little do they now that it is a cult!

I have learned that a Muslim is a solider for Allah and will never believe in our way of life. Yes, any person that believes in the Quran and Hadith, etc., is, or has the potential to be, a terrorist! They come in all sizes, colors and genders! Because they are willing to deceive and lie and cheat, they are the most dangerous of the human species! I care about the world and every day I pray that we open our eyes and stop sucking up to these people. We are pathetic. Is it all for money?

Have we forgotten what humanity is, or how to feel compassion for our fellow brother and sister? Once, I asked my husband a question after 9/11: Could you strap on a bomb to yourself and detonate it? His reply: Only if I had to! Those words stay with me always. I shall never forget the potential of a moderate Muslim to crack.

I believe that the fuss over those cartoons to be a way of educating the West before we will all be having to pray 5 times a day, before our women will be enslaved. Wait till the world religion is Islam! If we do nothing, it will happen. I once read an article by a Muslim politician. He claimed that Muslims are great in number here in the US, and if Muslims had more knowledge of the political system, they could take over the US permanently! He kids us not!

We must inform the public about this impending disaster. I beg my husband to read this Quran of his, which he knows nothing about. So he knows nothing of the evil in it. Only that it’s God’s last word and that Mohammad is the prophet to the world as they understand it.

I do not hate anyone but no-one has the right to take another's life and be the judge and jury. Do we retaliate when our citizens get captured and are beheaded? Is that not permissible because we are less than human? Who made them God, and who gives them this right? One diseased and deranged man called Mohammad. He is the culprit. I know a lot of people, and when I speak to them about Mohammad and Islam, it is always the same: Oh they are not all bad, or terrorists. Wrong! There’s always that potential for the weak-minded just to snap. The imams here in the US have the power to abuse and brainwash that moderate Muslim to spring him into action here in the States, and all around the world. I pray for us, and for them, every day, that they come out of the devil's powers.

Again, I have enjoyed your article. Keep up the good work.

Christine

Mark Alexander

3 comments:

Dag said...

We had our eighth Blue Revolution meeting last evening in Vancouver, Canada. What's the good of us knowing what we do about Islam and jihad if we don't get out in public and tell people? What's the good of us knowing and of others knowing if we all feel isolated and afraid to speak openly of our concerns?

Does Christine have people she can meet and explain toface-to-face that Islam is an immediate physical threat to them and to us all? Do you? We are out in public every week, and we'll continue to be out in public unafraid of the scorn of Left dhimmi fascists and Muslims. It does us no good to hide and live in fear. It does us much good to meet in the open and to openly declare over and again that we will not be silent.

We meet on Thursday at the Vancouver Public Library atruim for another Blue Revolution session from 7-9:00 pm. You can join us in Vacnouver, Canada or you might try meeting people in you own area. You are not as alone as you might think. It's a matter of letting people know where you will be and that they can join you. Seek people out and invite them for a few hours of conversation, much like what Mark and Christine did above. And do it in public so people can join you and see that you are real.

I'm Dag. I'm in Vancouver, Canada. I am easy to find. Talk to me and those others who meet with me. Or meet you own friends in your own community. You might even like them.

Mark said...

Thanks for this encouragement to Christine, Dag.

Dag said...

Mark, as always, I like your style.