Saturday, March 18, 2006

One Week to go Ladies & Gentlemen (UK)

The March for Freedom of Expression is in one week today, 25th March, in Trafalgar Square between 2:00pm and 4:00pm.

I'll be there. If anyone wants to join me, drop me an email! I've already made some witty signs, but I want everyone who is able to turn up for this march, I'm even going to drink moderately the day before! You don't have to have a banner or sign, just be there! Please make a donation, large or small, to the cause.

Drop any ideas for signs in thou holy comments box!

[Cross posted at Drunken]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chants? Oooh didn't think of chants. Maybe we could sing Monty Python's always look on the bright side of life. I wanna show these uptight Islamists how stupid and childish their reactions to the cartoons have been....

Dag said...

I want to solicit you for coverage of your activities: please write up and submit your copy to me so I can use it at my blog to encourage others to do the same around the world. I'll spread it around to all the sites I visit. They too will move it around.

Pastorius has my email address.

English kaffir. said...

LOOK OUT FOR ME.

English kaffir. said...

lol ..you never know

dont forget your camara