Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Hoor's Last Sigh (virgins in paradise)

Some of my thoughts on the Virgins of Paradise.

056.035
We have created (their Companions) of special creation.

056.036
And made them virgin - pure (and undefiled),

056.037
Beloved (by nature), equal in age,-

056.038
For the Companions of the Right Hand.


There is one murder I will willingly commit. So give me Gabriel's guidance. Send for a winged stallion. Let me climb the seven rungged ladder to Paradise. There is one there I wish to entomb. I will bring my own scimitar. I will kill The Hoor.

Beautiful, ideal, alabaster skinned idol of men's delight; delightful, virginal, dark eyed apple of the martyr's appetite; cursed Helens of Troy for all the believers. Her sins are dual.

Read the rest at Unwilling Self-Negation.

No comments: