Saturday, April 01, 2006

Infidel's Version Of The 'Toon Controversy?

Last week I received a set of pictures of our Infidel Babe of the Week, and shot them to Pastorius for 'IBOTW' consideration.

And quite a stir it ultimately raised.

Should they come down because now IBA can't be viewed at work, This really upped the ante, etc.

Then of course, there were plenty of comments that appreciated our Blonde Capitalist.

I'll just say this, I will not cave into the pressure, this 'Pic Controversy' will not deter me.

No amount of Political Correctness will stop me!

So, as many of us did with the 'Cartoon Controversy', I will again.

I will post the series, in its entirety, for all that wish to view it!

Enjoy it, or hate it here...


The Fu2rman

4 comments:

John Sobieski said...

Doesn't bother me.

Pastorius said...

A brave stand for Freedom of ... uh, schwing.

Kiddo said...

Ahh, so that's why my Helena Christensen pic lost out. Personally, I'd have gone with the pic above the one you chose Pastorius. Less of the weird camera perspective. Kind of distorted, but then I can't let go of my past in film. Ahh well. My babe of the week is Eva Longoria. I like her even if she said she'd vote for Hillary. Well, that's a hard one to get over actually.....but I do love her Desperate Housewives character. Gabrielle is my new idol.

Dag said...

Two birds with one stone: Photo of Xena, Warrior Princess tattooed on my chest.

(Yes, I'm joking.)