Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Insane Muslim protestors of the day - The Next Generation

The cartoon protests have entered the second generation!

A little background:

A Pakistani student, carrying a knife, was caught by German police trying to enter a building housing a newspaper that published the dreaded Mohammed cartoons.

The student, Amir Cheema, committed suicide in jail using his bedclothes. He left behind a suicide note written in Urdu and a will.

Pakistanis are outraged, calling the would-be murderer a martyr and a hero and claiming he was murdered by German police.

Now they are staging violent protests, burning German flags, in honor of their terrorist hero:



The world just doesn't seem right unless hordes of insane Muslims are protesting in support of terror.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Those evil cartoons drove him to it. We should be more sensitive...

Do liberals even realize just how stupid that sounds? If I killed someone over a pencil sketch of Abraham Lincoln, who I happened to admire, do you think anyone would want to understand me? Now imagine a cult of Lincoln worshippers willing to murder for a drawing?

Sure, it's a hypothetical exreme, but it does serve to show how silly the whole thing is.

Dag said...

OK, I've come to my senses. I'll kill six innocent by-standers for that insult. And maybe I'll beat up some women. Ah, and sex with a goat. Or a chicken. But I won't sell the chicken to you when I'm done if you live in my village. Unless you're an infidel.