Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Jihad Bumper Sticker: If You Can't Beat Them, Join Them


Thanks to Stogie at SaberPoint, for creating this for me. (Click image to enlarge).

Stogie says:


CAIR may want to order a few thousand of them; if so, I'll split the proceeds with you, Pas!


Sure, Stog. Might as well make a few bucks while Western Civilizations goes down in flames.

But seriously (?), I'm thinking of putting this bumber sticker on my own car. Why? Because, I just think it would trip people out to see a white guy in a nice car making such a statement. In fact, I think it would scare them. And, people need to be scared a bit these days.

Tell me, is this a completely insane idea, or is there some bizarre logic to it?

What do you think will happen? Will my car get keyed up? Will people try to run me off the road? Will a cop stop me every five minutes and ask me, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Me: Oh, Officer, I'm just trying to get the message out that Radical Islam is dangerous.

Policeman: Well then, why don't you have a bumber sticker that says, "Radical Islam is Dangerous."

Me: Because, I've been saying that for years, and no one is fucking listening, so I thought I'd use a little reverse psychology.

Policeman: I don't get it. I'm taking you in for Islamophobia. You have the right, no, you are required to remain silent. Anything you say, or don't say from now on will be held against you in a Poltically Correct Court of Sharia. If you wish to have an attorney present, we will cut off your head. If for any reason, you do have an attorney present, we will cut of his head too.

Me: But, I do (heart) Radical Islam. I do. I do.

9 comments:

Christine said...

I could see you doing this Pastorius. :-) As far as reaction? Just like so many things these days, there is no way to know what type of reaction you would get.

You could possibly have to explain this to some people who are on our side though. But, I think most people would just scratch their heads, not really knowing wtf you are saying.

Pastorius said...

You think this is just a dud idea?

You don't think it would get people angry and frightened?

Maybe it should say,

"I (Heart) Radical Islam ...

not

with the first part in big letters and the second in small letters.

Or, maybe this is just a dumb idea.

Christine said...

No, I like it just the way it is. And no, I don't think it is a dud idea. I just think it will take a bit before people start noticing it.

It isn't so "out there" that it would have people bombing your car. But, once more people have it, it could be a conversation starter.

And, there is another aspect to this. Right now, the war is coined "War on Terror". This bumpersticker actually calls "it" a name.

The topic needs to be kept in peoples minds and this bumpersticker is just one way to do that.

Pastorius said...

It would be a hell of a stunt to get arrested for Islamophobia though, wouldn't it?

Anonymous said...

To maybe give this idea an odd twist (to get more people talking to you), you could put at the bottom in very small print, "I voted for John Kerry".

People would be like "WTF".

Or "Honk if you agree" or whatever they usually say.

Or "If you agree, follow me to the nearest mosque. :) "

I don't know. You got more guts than me.

I think the John Kerry thing might provide enough "confusion" to talk yourself out of a bad situation. Like with a real radical Muslim.

Keep up the good fight though Pastorius!!

You are always thinking!! I like that. :)

Anonymous said...

Didn't anybody else get it? The red heart is a burqa face-covering from Victoria's Secret - fashion for dhimmitude!

Pastorius said...

I (Heart)Radical Islam

Honk If You're A Dhimmi,

That might work.

von Schlichtningen said...

Brilliant posting.

It would be an interesting experiment - but a little bit risky. Or maybe some people would just think: "Upstanding PC guy". Next they will ask you where they can buy a bumper sticker for themselves.

It is beyond comprehension that hating Jews is ok and so is supporting radical Palestinians. Hamas is visiting Norway soon.

Anonymous said...

"Honk If You're A Dhimmi."

I like it! But in my experience many people do not know what a dhimmi is. Some of the more knowledgable people I work with did not know this word when I mentioned it.

But very good.

Hey Von, good to hear from you again! I have been out of the loop recently but IBA keeps pulling me back in. The quality here is always so good. I will come by and visit your site soon. :)