Friday, June 30, 2006

Infidel Babe Of The Week


Rebecca Romijn.

Rebecca Romijn? What are her Infidel credentials, you ask?

Well, I say Rebecca is implicitly an Infidel. If you have to ask, then you would never understand anyway.

Look at that picture, where else could we be treated to such a lovely site but in Dar al-Harb?










And remember, she is an innovator in Burqa-styling, throwing off the restrictions of the traditional portable concentration camp fashion.

Just look at this example of full-body covering. Very modest, Rebecca.











And, the thing is, in the land of the Infidel, we admire people who are willing to give their all to their craft. Check out Rebecca's death-defying posing in the service of the new vogue. I pulled my hamstring just looking at her in that position.

Rebecca Romijn, you definately deserve the title Infidel Babe Of The Week. We commend you for your great body of work.

6 comments:

Thomas von der Trave said...

Mihi placet!

Stogie said...

A bit skinny for my tastes. Maybe in a few years.

Panday said...

I'm not sure if you knew, or if it made any difference, but Rebecca Romijn was campaigning heavily for Kerry in the last election. She even did a TV commercial for him.

Pastorius said...

Steven,
I didn't know that. That's the problem with Hollywood stars. They are, almost without fail, all a bunch of loons.

Voting for Kerry doesn't make her a loon, but I'll bet if I learned more, I'd find out she is a loon.

Anonymous said...

No no ... voting for Kerry has nothing to do with being an infidel. In fact Kerry does not know it but he is an infidel also.

She is perty ...

Pastorius said...

Yep, and the same can problem be said for our dear Rebecca.