Saturday, July 08, 2006

Proof We Are Winning The Great War On Terror

Reliapundit, the Astute Blogger says we are winning the War on Terror and here's an important piece of evidence. A Kuwaiti paper, Al-Watan, has published an editorial declaring that Hamas bears full responsibility for the recent invasion by Israel of the Gaza territory:


JPOST:

Hamas continued to fire rockets at Israel after Israel voluntarily withdrew from Gaza, al Hashen continued. Therefore, Israel's decision to shell Gaza was "natural."

Al Hashen called on leaders in the Hamas movement to concern themselves with rebuilding Gaza and address the real issues for the Palestinian people.

"Then the 'Summer Rain' will stop falling," he wrote.


We are not only defeating the enemy on the battelfield, we may now be winning the hearts and minds of the Arabs Muslim masses - of everyone on Earth except the jihadists and those on the Left.

More on Kuwait HERE.

4 comments:

Joe Yangtree said...

It's not surprising that this idea is delusional. Unreliapundit is constantly delusional. He just had to shut off comments on his blog to keep anyone (especially me) from pointing out his idiocy on several topics. Full details here.

Pastorius said...

Joe Yangtree has a fetish.

Joe Yangtree said...

I do enjoy correcting disinformation, and there is always a boatload on Unreliapundit's site. Is that a fetish? I notice that you don't disagree with any of my statements; you just object that I have beaten your friend so badly and haven't let him up yet.

Pastorius said...

I've read your corrections of Reliapundit many times in the past, and I don't agree with them most of the time. However, I am not going to participate in your odd fetish play.

I will say, in this case though, that I haven't been in agreement with Reliapundit on this topic for quite some time. However, I think he makes some good points, so I post them occasionally.