Friday, July 21, 2006

Those brave Jihad word warriors

Michael at Liberty and Justice has a post up on the latest coming from a bunker in an undisclosed location somewhere in Lebanon (or would that be Iran):
"Hizbullah has so far stood fast, absorbed the strike and has retaken the initiative and made the surprises that it had promised, and there are more surprises," he said, warning that a Hizbullah defeat would be "a defeat for the entire Islamic nation."
quoth Nazrallah, leader of the Black Hand gang, a.k.a. Hizbollah.

Micheal also pints to a post by the Partisan Times, pointedly characterizing Nazrallah:
Of course, Nasrallah has been in hiding since Israel began its operation in Lebanon, which leads one to question both his manhood and his sincerity regarding the efficacy of Israeli strikes. After all, if the integrity of Hezbollah's infrastructure remains intact, then there would be no reason for Nasrallah to continue hiding behind women and children.

Then again, the size of Nasrallah's balls falls short of boys over the age of three, and girls over the age of 4, so I'm guessing we can expect additional displays of cowardice on his part. Those Islamists sure make great role models.
Nice bit of satire I thought. Certainly made me chuckle.

But then I read this:
EXILED preacher of hate Omar Bakri has begged the Royal Navy to rescue him from war-torn Beirut.

The Muslim cleric who fled Britain last year, tried to board a ship full of women and children yesterday but was turned away.

He also wrote to the British embassy asking to be allowed back on “humanitarian grounds”.

In an email to officials, dole scrounger Bakri pleaded: “The current situation in Beirut left me without any choice but to appeal to you to grant me a visit visa to see my children for one month.”


Though usually my english never fails me when trying to accurately express my feelings about this or that, all I can come up with right now is a rather low-brow

BWHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my, somebody hand me a tissue, please.

(Crossposted at Klein Verzet)

[INSTANT UPDATE] See this post at Western Resistance for some background on the Islamist chickenhawk. Or rather: This Islamist chicken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't laugh too soon.
I bet the Labour Government will let him back into England, so he can resume his welfare claim n' terrorism clinics.

In a sane world, we'd say 'certainly mate, step aboard', and then as soon as the ship was over the horizon, tie his hands behind his back and pitch him overboard to join his virgins.