Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Dangers of Falling Into a State of de Facto Sharia and Dhimmitude



Well, it finally happened. This Anti-Pope Madness has dragged me out of semi-web-retirement. They just had to riot again, didn't they?
*******************************
I think it goes without saying that the rules which govern Muslims in their homelands are not appropriate in the West, in most cases not even welcomed, and in some cases even blatantly against our laws. Yet the same can be said for the code lived by members of the mafia. When the mafia became prominent in certain American cities, was there ever a direct response from the natives to these newly come thugs? No. Why? Because if you opposed them your family could end up dead and you with them. Because they operated secretly, underground, outside of the eyes of the law. It was the simplicity of the fear itself, the fear that if you did anything to insult or oppose them, you'd most certainly find some nameless figure from the mob world coming to make you suffer. A figure come from a group that's already shadowy, already not integrated into yours, already with loyalties not to you or your city or greater culture, but to its own. And these were just big shots in the world of crime syndicates and their lackeys, certainly not the religious or values system of an entire immigrant group. Think though, of that fear of the mafia that inspires television writers endlessly to this day, and then imagine the power of Muslim immigrant groups using the same specter of fear and intimidation, but with a conviction that comes from the group's very history, religion, sense of honor and being. Now that's one hell of a huge problem.
********************************

The rest is here.

3 comments:

Kiddo said...

Thanks AA. I was really getting to a peace and love state of mind, and I am still prayerful and merciful. I'm trying to live my faith. But this latest temper tantrum just made me realize that I still must act the role of the stern parent when it comes to whining from the Islamic world, because they want to tantrum until they get their way, threaten and bully until they get their way. And in my whole life if there was one thing I couldn't tolerate in my presence it was a bully.

Your work lately is very great as well, AA, as I've been meaning to tell you.

Anonymous said...

"I think it goes without saying that the rules which govern Muslims in their homelands are not appropriate in the West, in most cases not even welcomed, and in some cases even blatantly against our laws."

You hit the nail right on the head. Why this simple truth can not be seen by all amazes me. If we face that truth and understand its ramifications, we can begin to deal with the 'Islamic problem'in the free world.

ziontruth said...

I second Avenging Apostate: full of explanatory power.