Friday, September 15, 2006

The Islamic Dartboard

Every once in a while, the Muslims explain and excuse their peaceful practices with some pretext, some grievance (legitimate, of course) they had with the infidels that made them do it.

The pretexts are pretty varied, and what I’ve noticed is the frequent lack of connection between them and the particular action. Because I couldn’t find any rhyme or reason to it, I decided to conduct a research. Resourceful Zionist Mossad agent that I am (just like Robert Spencer), I infiltrated an Islamic HQ located somewhere in Moonbatistan and took a photo (unreutered, I promise) of that which demystifies it all: the Islamic Dartboard. Wheresoever the dart shall land, that is the pretext that the will of Allah hath declared fitting for use on this occasion.


(click on the image for full size)

Now you get it all.

6 comments:

ziontruth said...

Looks like I've run against an image size limitation: 1024x1024 instead of my original 1575x1575. I'll have to find a workaround. In the meantime, e-mail me if you want it.

Pastorius said...

Zionist Youngster,

If readers want to view the image full-size, all they have to do is click on it.

So, you ought to write that into your post. "Click on image to view full-size." Or, something like that.

ziontruth said...

No, the thumbnail is a completely different matter. That the Blogger software makes a thumbnail is perfectly OK by me; trouble is, the Blogger software resizes the original image itself to fit a maximum of 1024 pixels on either side. In other words: it modifies my original image. I uploaded the 1575x1575 version, and its substituted a 1024x1024 version as the full size (not the thumbnail, which is the same in both cases).

Flickr won't be any good either, because it has the same limitation for the free account. Well, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Pastorius said...

Ok, gotcha. Still, if a reader clicks on the image he will SEE more of it, and many readers may not know that, if you don't put it in the post.

ziontruth said...

I think, with an image like this, it's instinctive for the viewer to put the mouse over it and then, seeing the pointer change to the shape of a hand with the index finger outstretched, to click on it. Still, I'd better add it right now (it's Shabbat soon).

The thing that irks me about having my image resized is it makes the text, especially at the inner spaces of the dartboard, hard to read. I can't stand too small text. One of the first things I did with my blog template was change the font size from its tiny default to make it easier to read.

Pastorius said...

Shabbat Shalom.