Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007 - NOT a good year for Islam

According to the Chinese horoscope, 2007 is the Year of the Pig.

Pigs are models of sincerity, purity, tolerance, and honor. When you first meet them, Pigs seem too good to be true. They are careful and caring, obliging and chivalrous. Put your trust in him, he won't let you down and he will never try to. The Pigs simply want to do everything right.

No wonder pigs are so hated in Islam.



Happy New Year, infidels. ;-)

Crossposted at Eye On The World.

8 comments:

SNAKE HUNTERS said...

For those that thirst to know the complexities of Global Jihad, I would urge a first step...

a) read our History Post
b) Research SaudiArabian Wahhabi Sect
c) Consult a book, "Why I Left Jihad" by Walid Shoebat. Turn to
Chapter 16, (p. 359); "Islam and the End Times.

Having read these, you will be more knowledgable than most of the EU and the USA, including most of
Washington D.C. reb

www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com

Always On Watch said...

2007 is the year of the pig? Yeehaw! I'll add some more to my collection on my front porch! ;)

Always On Watch said...

And...I used the pig for my New Year's posting.

Pastorius said...

Oink!

Always On Watch said...

A Japanese blogger-friend of mine had this to say:

According to oriental zodiac, 2007 is a year of wild boar. I hope the war on terror and Middle East democratization will make rapid progress like a dash of energetic boar.

Happy New Year!


Shah's entire posting is worth reading.

Pastorius said...

Oink! Oink!

Anonymous said...

Wednesday morning I hit the post office and get me a sheet of those pretty piggy stamps. Fight Islamofascism with every car payment!

Watcher said...

Well, it's the 37-cent 2005 (I think) issue stamp, so it's most probably no longer for sale.