Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Debbie Schlussel strikes back

Debbie Schlussel constantly gets hate-mail from the devout followers of the Religion of Peace™ threatening her and her family with death, rape and torture. This is what we are up against and this is how to deal with it. And it MUST be dealt with in order for us to survive and to crush the deadly tentacles of the Religion of Peace™.

By Debbie Schlussel

As readers of this site know, among the vast pinata of hate-mail I get, I have received death threats from four diverse members of the "Religion of Peace," threatening to murder me and my family members, after raping and torturing me. And I take them very seriously.

Last week, one of them--Robert Mustaq John--pled guilty in federal court, and the previous week, another--Wasil Burki--was federally indicted. I've posted the court documents associated with both, herein, as well as a reposting of their death threats. [...]

Read the rest and see photocopies of e-mails and court documents here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent!

Anonymous said...

We will all face this, sooner or later. Those who speak out now will face it sooner. Those who don't speak out now, will face it later when the "Caliphate" takes over.

Just like the little girls in the comment about Khomeini's perversions. Just like the victims of Beslan, or 9/11, or London, or Madrid.

Face them now, or face them later.

Let's keep our colleagues in our prayers.

The_Editrix said...

I got a similar threat via the comment section of my blog from somebody who identified himself as Muslim. The log showed that it came from a EU-organisation.

Go figure.