Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Infidel Bloggers Alliance Radio Show


Last night, the Fu2rman and I were shot out of a cannon, completely fucking enraged.

What set me off?

Well, what set me off was Ed Morrissey, the guy from Captain's Quarters blog, who likes to paternalistically portray himself as the "moderate" voice of reason.

Get this: Ed Morrissey has written that, if America were to be attacked with nuclear weapons, by a terrorist organization, that we should not retaliate in kind, because it just wouldn't be right.

WTF?

Let me tell you something, friggin' Ed Morrissey, if America were to be hit by nukes, and we did not retaliate with a nuclear attack on the terrorist-sponsoring nations who are known to possess nuclear weapons, then people like us, here at IBA, would be out in the streets with torches and pitchforks hunting "moderates" like you down.

Ed Morrissey, "Moderate".

We would shake the foundations of the government, and we would make sure that a Churchill was installed in place of your "moderate" ass.

So, cut it with the "moderate" crap, Ed Morrissey. No more paternalistic nonesense.

We also interviewed Big Mike, The Kid From Brooklyn, last night, and he kicked ass.

Listen, I'm sorry about all the profanity in this post, but I hate "moderates" like Ed Morrissey even more than I hate Pacifists.

I hope you will forgive me.

Listen to the show. Listen to Big Mike, the Kid from Brookly, the VOICE,

THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE!

Click on the media player below to listen to the show.


6 comments:

Kiddo said...

"Rational arguments" and ideals regarding "fairness" do not work in the running of a civilization. People can have all the fun they want running in mental circles and twisting new knots of argument, but more simple recipes and instructions are what are needed for REAL civilizations. It's not what people in this day and age want to hear, such simplicity, but it is right.

raz said...

What happened to the direct media player link... I can't take it anymore!

Pastorius said...

Raz,
What's the matter? I don't understand. Please tell me what the problem is so I can fix it.

raz said...

pastorius,

I don't know if it was the cheap wine but I am sure when I clicked on the BigMan's picture it played as a Media file.

[Now it appears to be a dead jpg link that comes up with file not found error message!!!]

Raz

Roverjam said...

Hey Pastorius -

Finally heard one of your shows today (couldn't get link to work before and didn't know the show name), and it was very entertaining. Haven't heard Muddy for a long time.... he's such a big boy now ! I wonder if his mom still tucks in his shirts.

Anyway, from this liberal's point of view you're completely out of your mind on many levels, but I love ya and the show was great.

I'll be checking the schedule and keeping an ear out.

Cheers

Pastorius said...

Right back at ya.

:)