Friday, June 15, 2007

HAMAS: They's jest good ol' boys.

What have I been thinking? All these years I thought HAMAS terrorists were addicted to violence and hatred for its own sake because it's way more fun to have a mission in life that is so high and mighty that it's the very work of God himself to do it; and that it's also way more fun to blow up buildings and the folks inside than it is to have to measure wood and then saw it to fit, and to nail it all together, and that boring stuff of building. Yeah, silly willy that I am, I thought of HAMAS as just a bunch of phantasizing killers financed and encouraged in their murderous dramas by Presbyterian churches and CUPE union members so that the lot of them could play at being heroes battling against injustice or whateverthefuckitis for fun and profit.

But recently a friend went to Gaza, and here we can see the photos he took of the noble BBC journalists and freedom fighters and and Presbyterian missionaries he met. My opinion is radically changed. Now I see things in a whole new light.

This here picture is of Hudood, a good ol boy if ever I seen one before.Right here is our real friend Haq, and he's orderin' pizza jest like a real guy does.
You all can see Lester in the middle here, and he's amaking plans for the new school and swimmin hole down by the crick. Fine folk, they all.
Here they is all done up in Sunday-goin'-ta-meeting clothes. Hey, they's jest like us'n.
"Dag, how come," you all are asking, "could you have ever thunk them HAMAS boys was bad, and I mean bad to the bone?" I am stumped. Jest look at em. What was I thinking?! For shame on me. I mean, look at him? Is he a good ol boy? You betcher.
Now, if'n I was a Presbyterian I'd be lining up myself to give money to this here fella so's he could kill him some of them there Joooos. Any right-thinkin man'd do the ver same.
It ain't no wonder them there folks go on a killin an a bombin, and it's cause of the Joooos. What else could be the cause of all that violence and stuff if'n it weren't fer them there Jooos? I do rightly think now that I done seen my friend's pictures that these here folks are the finest in the whole world. I hope they all run the place some time. They'd do a far sight better than that there George Bush and them neo-cons and the Joooos he got running things now. So, yeah ah, I want HAMAS boys runnin things. And I'm gonna give alla my money to the Presbyterians so's they can spread it around to the HAMAS freedom fighters.
Remember now: HAMAS, they's jest good ol boys like you and me.

7 comments:

Pastorius said...

Those Presbyerians are pretty good at that there fancypants nuancin'. I can never quite understand what they're talkin' about, but these photos really do bring the point home.

Dag said...

I'll get straight to the point: Boogah Boogah!

And now, time to let you all know that I'm working busily at the letter "Z" of the world's only and best Annotated Glossary of Islamic Extremism, and I want people here, as expert as any we can find anywhere, to contribute.

There are some manners to attend to, so in the interests of my own good manners, I'm going to send to Pastorius an outline of what I hope will be amenable to many who might well have a great contribution to make in this war of hatred and frustration against our beautiful Modernity and pleasant lives now threatened by Islam and fascist Leftism.

Look soon for a note on how you can look into what I'm doing and see from this if you'd like to jump in. All will be clear soon. Just ask Pastorius.

Pastorius said...

Letter Z?!?

Have the Jihadis used any Zamboni's to kill people?

Dag said...

I'm back to compiling my original effort, The Annotated Glossary of Islamic Extremism, which I began in May, 2004, the effort that initially prompted me to involve myself in this struggle.

Due to illness in Sept. 2004, I had to take a break from it till I recovered in May 2005. Then, rather than return to my glossary I began No Dhimmitude, from which many people know me now. However, during the long recovery period, I continued my daily writing at Jihad Watch, where I am known as son of walker.

Recently, having finished No Dhimmitude, (draft manuscript) and Velvet Fascism ( also draft manuscript,) I have returned to revising the glossary. I'm beginning at the end and am working my way back to "A".

Regardless of how much I might know about Islam in its various aspects, I don't know everything, nor can I. We, though, as a working group of intelligent and informed writers,can contribute to this project in such a way that we can create a work of reference that will add to the store of Human knowledge that is significant and, I like to think, both beneficial to our side in this conflict and detrimental to our opponents. I'll try again to post the contents of the letter "Z" on the Internet in such a way that people have the means to contribute successfully to its completion.

I'll send Pastorius the outline of what I hope to do on the Net, and if it's of interest to our readers, then there should be a good chance of creating this glossary in a highly positive fashion in the shortest time possible.

If you have an initial curiosity, please contact Pstorius for my email address, and I'll give more details.

Meanwhile, where's the pizza? Doesn't the gun show how serious I am?

Pastorius said...

Dag, if you want to publish the glossary here, we can do it. Each individual contribution can go on the front page and then be linked on the sidebar under its appropriate letter.

Dag said...

That's q thought, though the letter "Z" is a whole long piece in itself, and I don't know how to keep track of the changes that might accrue. Will send you the lot of it first so you can decide what you think of posting it here.

Pastorius said...

Okey doke.