Friday, September 07, 2007

HAMAS AFFILIATED CAIR SMEAR OUR FRIEND PAMELA AT ATLAS SHRUGS

F--k them!

A great post from Pamela, at Atlas Shrugs:


Hamas affiliated CAIR SMEARS ATLAS

CAIR posted this report.

Producer of PBS 'Islam' Doc Joins Rally Against NY Arabic School

CAIR website

Frank Gaffney, a producer of the PBS documentary 'Islam vs. Islamists,' joined a rally yesterday against a new Arabic language school in New York. Bill Donohue, president of the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights, was also present.A report on the rally was posted on an anti-Muslim hate site.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2007/09/stop-the-ny-pub.html
Just for clarification - I do not hate muslims. I hate Islamic jihad, beheadings, clitorectomies, honor killings, jew hatred, Islamic law, sharia, wife beating, child marriage, homicide bombings........


But why split hairs? CAIR has no problem with it. Why would they? The latest bombshell to come out of the Holy Land Foundation trial? CAIR "affiliated with" Hamas.


Go read the whole thing.

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

As you know, I'm on vacation. But I believe that I got an email relating that YouTube has removed all of Bedier's postings. Is that correct?

It is very possible that CAIR will go down because of this trial in Texas. Or so I've been told by several other bloggers who are more on top of what's going on right now than I am. If such an event should come to pass, I'm going to PARTY. As you know, Pastorius, CAIR pisses me off like no other group. They are frauds and wolves in sheep's clothing.

Pastorius said...

Oh God, I hope CAIR is destroyed. I had never even pondered the possibility before.