Friday, May 02, 2008

Mickey Kantor, Worthless White Nigger - UPDATED

Uh, wow!





UPDATED: Ben Smith has a post up over at Politico which sheds doubt on the truthfulness of this video clip.

I tend to believe the clip probably is not real. This clip is old. Considering how much Clinton's enemies hated him, were the clip real, I believe it would have come out before.

The question is, why is it coming out now, and who put it out?

Hmm, could it be Barack Obama and his buddies?

Would they have the "audacity" to doctor a clip like this?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooops.

Pastorius said...

This was awhile back, I guess, because Stephanopolous hasn't been involved with the Clintons for a long time.

I wonder if this was released by Obama's boys.

Mother Effingby said...

Gee, that wasn't very nice, now was it.

Pastorius said...

I'm sure it was a metaphor.

Bryan Del Monte said...

Look - I'm no Hilary Supporter - but you've got this backwards...

http://rightcommentary.com/2008/05/02/just-words-warning-offensive/

Pastorius said...

The link you provided didn't work.

:)

WATCHER71 said...

Hmmmm....video no longer available....must have been a good one...

Pastorius said...

I sure do get tired of YouTube taking videos down. I believe they take more than half our videos down.