Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cut Off Money To The Middle East

The following link goes to a list of oil companies, and shows the percentage of their oil that comes from the Middle East. Where I live, we have mostly Arco, Chevron, and Shell stations. I see on the list that Chevron has one of the highest percentages of Middle East oil and Shell has one of the lowest. I've been a Chevron customer for many years, but that just ended. Until one of the terror-free gas stations opens up in my area, Shell will be getting all my gas money.

Oil Companies' Persian Gulf Percentages

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you CW, I changed brands in 2005 from Mobil to Sunoco or Hess. I also gave up my beloved comfort cruising Expedition for a 4 cylinder crossover that yields 30mpg. My spouse drives a hybrid and genuinely gets 54 mpg regularly.
Both vehicles carry the bumper sticker "Drill Here, Drill Now".

NO MORE JIHAD JUICE!

A vet is running for election in my district and he is also in full agreement on the 'drill here, drill now' platform. I imagine as more and more vets return to civilian life, the political perspective is going to shift to this paradigm.

Citizen Warrior said...

I hope so.

They need to be cut off from the money flow.