Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mommy, What Are You Carrying In Your Arms, Instead of Me?

Where are all my fellow Infidels? I seem to be the only one posting today.

And, once again, this is something I found over at Vlad Tepes:

I have so very much to say about this video. But why bother? Today, a man was sentenced to death for selling land to a Jew in Palestinian territory and they call Israel an Apartheid state. It doesn’t or at least shouldn’t need to be mentioned that Muslim Arabs own land stores businesses and anything else they want anywhere in Israel they care to have them. Yet again, people overall seem obsessed with the minutia of the Israeli state and its treatment of non Jews.

Anyway, here is an example of the kind of TV propaganda that Muslims watch in Gaza. Anyone still on that side, please find me any comparable example of this sort of thing from Isreal. Hell from anywhere at all non Islamic.




14 comments:

Damien said...

Pastorius,

Speaking of Shocking Stories, Check out this story from anorak.co.uk,

London Mayor’s Muslim Cleric Says Hitler Put Jews In Their Place

Damien said...

The title of the story is just the tip of the iceberg. It gets worse.

In the same article it says, and I'm giving an exact Quote here,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But, according to Osama Saeed, who leads the Scottish Islamic Foundation, Qaradawi is an “eminent scholar”. Saeed has complained that the BBC accurately reported Qaradawi’s relelant views of violence against women and homosexuals.

Oh, and did I mention that Saeed was last week formally endorsed as a parliamentary candidate for the nationalists in Scotland?

In doing so, the nationalists have become the first “mainstream” party in the United Kingdom to endorse an Islamist candidate.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this is scary!

Damien said...

What do you think, Pastorius?

Pastorius said...

Thanks for giving us the link. I just posted on it.

Damien said...

Pastorius,

Glad to hear it was of use to you. Thank you.

BabbaZee said...

Where are all my fellow Infidels? I seem to be the only one posting today.


we are here

we are here

we are heeeeeeeeeeere!

/Babba hears a WHO

Damien said...

BabbaZee,

I haven't seen you here in awhile!

BabbaZee said...

damien I dont have time to post at other blogs usually by I cant let Pastorius feel alone!

Pastorius said...

We've had comments today, though I'd say they're also off by about 40%.

The weird thing is, AOW, Epa, MR, and all the others are also gone.

What's up with that?

BabbaZee said...

Swine Fusion?

midnight rider said...

SORRY DUDE! BEEN 3 DAYS OF 9 HOUR MEETINGS(OH THE HUMANITY)! BE BACK AT IT SOON!

revereridesagain said...

I been doin' eBay all day. Now I'm finally too tired to do anything but talk to you lot!

Anonymous said...

Umm he didn't sell land to a Jew in a "Palestinian territory." Judea and Samaria is Israeli territory. He was sentenced to death for selling land to a Jew on Jewish land, the Jewish Holy Land at that.

Always On Watch said...

Oh, I'm around. Sort of.

Having car crises in this household. For most of the week, we've been down to one vehicle instead of the usual 3-4.

But I got my primary car back from Maaco yesterday.