Saturday, May 16, 2009

Set 'em Up, Bartender

Egads it's been a challenging week personally and at the paying gig.

So a double shot's in order here.

Long ago my wife pointed out to me that the music I listen to cycles with the seasons.

Summer's coming. . .

Travis Tritt
Great Day to Be Alive

HEY PASTORIUS!

Here's to My Little Pony & Webkinz under foot!

This one's especially for you, brother.

Trace Adkins

You're Gonna Miss This


Trace Adkins Performs "You're Gonna Miss This" on Opry Live - The best bloopers are here

3 comments:

Pastorius said...

Yes, I know. My kids are very cute.

midnight rider said...

Two down one to go out here. I miss it already. . .

Pastorius said...

Yeah, I know what you mean.

We went over to Downtown Disney tonight for some treats, and I kept mindful of your warning.

Thanks.