Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Truth Explodes

If you didn't get a chance to listen live to WC & Always on Watch at The Gathering Storm Radio Show (those dang pesky paying gigs we have) you might want to pop over as soon as you can and give a listen. A full hour of IBA Bloggers! (the free world may never be the same)

First half hour was with Culturist John explaining how of Politically Correct Politicians and multi-Culturist attitudes just may be the death of us yet. And how Cutlurism is perceived as racism, especially in Europe. As Pastorius said to me, John always seems to be able to see around a corner nobody else even knows is there.

Then John is joined by myself and Pastorius for a lively discussion on the fates of Europe, multi-culturism, Geert Wilders, Red House, Islamberg, Falls Church, Sedition and why it's not be prosecuted in this country, and what that could mean for us. A lively discussion that somehow, and we don't know how she did it, Always on Watch actually managed to get a sentence in.

What will it take to wake up America? Sadly, something catastrophic. We're too dumbed down by American Idol and it's ilk. The information is out there but nobody WANTS to look for it because nobody KNOWS to look for it.

That I blame on the media. Squarely. Who'll, of course, breathlessly cover every agonizing second of the next attack, wondering how in the world this could have happened? Why would they do this? Why weren't we prepared.

It's up to people like IBA to keep shouting at the top of their lungs to get the message out. To warn people and open their eyes. Hopefully before it's too late.

A great discussion over at The Gathering Storm.


Page & Plant
Yallah
(The Truth Explodes)

25 comments:

christian soldier said...

Great show!!!
C-CS

midnight rider said...

Thanks. It was certainly lively.

Always On Watch said...

It was an IBA-members show!

So wonderful to have a group of us IBA contributors pontificating, sometimes all at once!

We exploded, all right.

MR suggested I be babe of the week -- or something. I'm too old for that one.

andre79 said...

I never missed one since I discovered the blog. Didn't had a go at this one but now with beer&steak ready I just clicked.

Cheers and hagwe.

midnight rider said...

AoW -- indeed I did nominate you for that very honor. Contrary to our rough and rambunctious demeanors we love babes with brains, too, who aren't afraid to speak their minds.

Unlike a certain other religious group we talk about around here rather frequently.

Always On Watch said...

MR,
Okay. Brains I got, I think.

I could never put my actual photo up on the web, though. I'm sure that you can surmise why.

After all, I live in Northern Virginiastan.

I'll be Babe of the Week if my avatar is used with the theme music CCR's "Bad Moon Rising." LOL.

Or maybe the theme music "Islam's Not For Me." LOL again.

Pastorius said...

I've met AOW in person. Believe me, though she is older, the bloom of the rose still shows.

AOW must have a complete hottie when she was in her 20's.

She really ought to give us a bikini pic from those days.

midnight rider said...

Oh oh yes yes. That would do. Though nothing wrong with the Rosie the Riveter pose, either.

nunya said...

I have a really big head about the fact that WC thought I was Joe Kaufman when I called in.

Pastorius said...

That is something to have a big head about. Joe Kaufman does important work.

midnight rider said...

jdamn -- feel very big headed. He thought you were Pastorius as well.

Pastorius said...

Well maybe if he thought you were THE Jaco Pastorius, maybe then, that would be a thing to get bigheaded over.

But, to be me???

Can anyone say shrinkage?

andre79 said...

Great talk, you should have more that.

andre79 said...

Page&Plant MTV unplugged is one of the very few must haves MTV has aired. Another one would be Aeon Flux but I know I'm pushing my luck on this.

Unknown said...

Guys, that was tremendous fun!

Thanks, John

midnight rider said...

John, it was a blast. I thoroughly enjoyed that.

Pastorius said...

Yeah, John. As I said on the show, it's an honor to work with you.

andre79 said...

Check out Lou Dobbs on 21 may.

andre79 said...

here:

http://loudobbsradio.com/programhighlights

midnight rider said...

Andre -- Oh Nooooo! Even Lou's talking about American Idle! IS there no hope for humanity?!?!

andre79 said...

He makes an excuse of being pushed by his wife and as someone who was married twice I'll give him credit on this one.

Personally don't watch TV and can't say a lot about "Idle Idol" (which I don't care about), but I think Lou and his show is on a different level.

Rebellious Kafir said...

Hey Everyone, Good morning ! I listened to the show (podcast) this morning. Great job!

Midnight Rider, I agree with you in that not enough people in the US are making the connection between the Muslims already in this country and the possibility(probability) of domestic terrorism.

My sons and I enjoyed the show and look forward to the next one...btw, has anyone told y'all that y'all have a funny accent? ;)

midnight rider said...

I don't know about the others but when you grow up in Pa. Dutch COuntry it's the REST of the world that has a fuunny accent :)

WC said...

Hey all - yeah what a show !! I think Pasto and us should plan a 90 minute show with nothing but IBA people. Could burn the net ways down !

In another vein connected to teh show, read this.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article6345930.ece

And when these American and UK Muslims come back after fighting their successful jihad in Somalia - guess what?

So Ms. Nappy. Why no statement in your reports about the threat of returning jihadists to our country instead of the fantasy threat of returning American vets.

Oh that's right. It's those evil Christians, Jews, soldiers, anti-abortionists - the list of the left wing boogymen goes on and on while ignoring the real threat.

Feel safe yet?

Pastorius said...

That would be awesome to do an all-IBA show.

I'm up for that. Hell, the only problem will be trying to get me to keep my mouth shut.

Wait, that's pretty much the whole problem all the time.

;-)