Friday, July 10, 2009

The After Party


My radio co-host, The Fu2rman, and I have a new radio show with a new format. It is no longer called the Infidel Bloggers Alliance Radio Show. 

It is The After Party. And, by the way, I use my real name on this show. No longer am I Pastorius of the IBA Radio Show. My real name is Peter Dengler. So, all those mofos out there who want to kill me can now look me up in the phone book and come suck on the Dengler.

For those who are interested, the idea behind The After Party is expressed in the opening sequence which declares,

The town says time to shut it down. Last call for alcohol. The end of time, past our prime.

Screw that, we're just getting started. Kick the vampires out, so dearly departed. Get 'em the hell out of here. Let's kick this thing into high gear.

We'll blast through the night. We give you warning. You're in our sites. And, we're the one's who will see the morning.

The After Party with your hosts Pete Dengler and the Fu2rman.


My point? Basically, I'm tired of all the negativity. I'm tired of all the people telling me Western Civilization is coming to an end, the Jihadists are winning, we're living in the End Times, America is no longer America.

I'm done with all that bullshit.

America is not it's leaders. America is it's people. We are still the same people we were last year, we're still the same people we were after 9/11, and we're still the same people we were when Reagan was elected.

And, I even believe we are the same people we were during World War II. Give us a visceral existential threat, and we will turn into vicious killers on the battlefield. We will fight with every last ounce of our being, and we will be victorious.

The After Party is a show for a Victorious America. It's not a show for people who babble like pussies about how we're going to lose while we're sitting in the locker room at halftime.

Anyway, we're just getting started with the show. We've done just a few episodes.

Click here to hear Joe Kaufman talk about his glorious defeat of the Muslim American Society in an American Court of Law.

Click here to hear us Interview Culturist John about the realities of the Iranian situation, and the Iranians who actually live here in this country. Additionally, you can hear us interview El Presidente Hugo Chavez as we get his take on Obama and the situation in Honduras.

El Presidente describes how El Constitution is a Caballo (horse) and he is un Caballero (horseman). He says he ropes the Caballo, he rides el Caballo, and when the Caballo gets old and tired, he will shoot el Caballo in the head. 

Just like El Presidente Obama.

Listen and enjoy.

14 comments:

Dwayne Camacho said...

kool man, we;ll be listening peter.

Dwayne Elizondo Mountan-Dew Herbert Camacho- future leader of the land.

christian soldier said...

Good to 'meet ' you Peter ...

When I started blogging-I didn't know enough to use a pseudonym-when I was told-my response was,
"Too late..let THEM come and get me..."
Let's Roll!!>>> :-)
Carol-CS

andre79 said...

Way to go, Pasto. I'll be a regular listener.

The Sham-wow was hilarious.

Just Cause said...

Glad to hear it Peter. I have been quiet recently because I got to that exact same point a while back.

Reading this stuff day in day out left me with a really negative view of the world where there were Jihadis around every corner waiting for me and my family. No future but a islamofascist dictatorship and possibly a civil war that I couldn't protect my kids from.

But on a flight to London looking out the window at the vast expanse of the country it suddenly dawned on me that it's not a monster out there lying in wait, it's a rat in the grand scale of things.

Yes OK it's a rat we still have to deal with because it carries disease wherever it goes and spreads it like the plague and for some reason our elected leaders think talking and trying to understand the rat will help but its still a rat that the people will always recognise as such.

And you've hit the nail on the head really about the people. 'The people' never change regardless of who is in power and when on the edge, 'the people' will react regardless of laws.

Look at whats happening in Britain just now with so called 'extreme right' (which is a nonsense attempt at marginalising those who display nationalist tendencies) groups holding 'anti-extremism' demos. Yes they are small but its just a start of 'the people' coming together. Same goes for your tea parties. They started off small and they're growing.

All we can do is try to educate as many people as possible in the meantime but the real truth is that they wont listen until they have to.

Western civilisation is not dead or dying, just adapting to its environment and we're going to have to adapt with it to protect it. Along the way though we might have to cleanse it of a few rats that have hithced a ride but come what may, we will triumph. Like Churchill said, "if you're going through hell, keep going!"

midnight rider said...

"My point? Basically, I'm tired of all the negativity. I'm tired of all the people telling me Western Civilization is coming to an end, the Jihadists are winning, we're living in the End Times, America is no longer America.

I'm done with all that bullshit.

America is not it's leaders. America is it's people. We are still the same people we were last year, we're still the same people we were after 9/11, and we're still the same people we were when Reagan was elected.

And, I even believe we are the same people we were during World War II. Give us a visceral existential threat, and we will turn into vicious killers on the battlefield. We will fight with every last ounce of our being, and we will be victorious.

The After Party is a show for a Victorious America. "

There ya go. . .

WC said...

Congrats Pasto !!

Come on AOW and my BTR show and promote it. Bring Fu2rman with you and give our listeners a taste.

Pastorius said...

CS,
That's funny.

Bring it on.

I hope you enjoy the show.

Pastorius said...

Andre,
That Shamwow thing was very funny. Our co-writer Moncho Rodriguez came up with that whole bit. He's a genius.

Pastorius said...

Just Cause,
You are a man after my own heart.

And, I thank you for sharing the personal experience that kind of re-enlightened you. There's nothing like getting away from home, and being 40,000 feet in the air to give you a bit of perspective on everything.

And, of course, we invented being 40,000 feet in the air.

The Muslim world buys that shit from us.

And, really, so does the rest of the world.

Look at what's gone down with Airbus lately. Frightening.

That is not to denigrate our European friends, but America is a wonder.

A lot of the people who talk about the demise of America talk about how we're losing our manufacturing, or our auto industry.

Meanwhile, we're the one's who have brought chip making to the plateau of atomic computing. And, we're the one's who already have atomic computing (chains of atoms firing zeroes and ones) at the brink of possibility.

We are endlessly creative, because that's what human beings are when we are free to be so. And, once we get a taste of it, it isn't easy to tear it away from an intelligent people. Idiocracy aside, I can tell you, I don't care what kind of uneducated people want to hand their freedom over to Obama so they can "eat cake", I will fight to the death for my freedom. Even when the only weapon left to me is my hands, feet and teeth. And, I know there are millions, tens of millions out there like me.

Pastorius said...

MR,
My brother. I know you know what I'm saying.

Peter Dengler. You take care of my street, ok? I'll be back there one day.

;-)

Pastorius said...

WC,
Thanks for the gracious invite. You tell me when. I'll have to round up the Fu2rman, but I'm sure he'll be more than willing.

midnight rider said...

When Dengler and Midnight Rider finally meet in my favorite little Irish pub it may well be curtains for the Jihadis.

The Free World will certainly never be the same.

Meantime, your street's doin' just fine.

Pastorius said...

Dude,
Do me a favor, if you have a digital camera, snap a photo and email it to me.

;-)

My mom will love it.

midnight rider said...

I do and will do. May be a few days until I remember :)

Snap one of the street I think she used to live on as well.