Friday, February 26, 2010

American Support for Israel at Near Record High

Yes, because America is essentially a good country. Decent and kind. And in any war between the civilized man and the savage, you always side with the civilized man.

Obama, OTOH, ................... better get a clue. The country does not share his anti-semitism.

Support for Israel in U.S. at 63%, Near Record High Gallup
And, Christian friends of mine are telling me America is doomed.

I'm so tired of hearing it.

Perhaps my Christian friends are doomed.

4 comments:

christian soldier said...

you need some new Christian 'friends' - the US is not doomed-we just need to FIGHT- and stop turning the other cheek --Christ meant that more for dealing w/ fellow believers and not for an enemy out to get us...He is/was no wimp...consider the table turnings that He dealt the 'money changers'...in HIS temple!!!
C-CS

Pastorius said...

It's not so much the people I go to church with, it's the OC Christians I come in contact with.

They're all so apoalyptic.

christian soldier said...

I know-I run into it all of the time--I guess it is easier to take a weak point of view --I'm glad our Founders took a strong stand--and most were Christians...
Look at the Black Regiment- all pastors ---(black robes) who signed the Declaration and or fought in the Revolution =--Muhlenberg being one...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Muhlenberg..
the best to you -fellow Christian warrior!!
C-CS

Epaminondas said...

We're all doomed peoples

The issue is WHEN.

If governing ourselves was easy there would be societies of dogs selling us poop for fertilizer and importing beef.

I bet freedom lasts longer than anything else.

Outlasts everything else.

Even if in grim disgust