Saturday, April 03, 2010

"Jews need another Holocaust"

There are some guys who just cry out for a game of football. Everything about them says, "I want to play and I want to win." To be honest, I like it. I want to play, too. I want to get the guy on the field and get into it full-blast. The guy, the Palestinian in the white tee-shirt and blue jeans in the video below. He can be on the other side, I don't care. I really want to play. I love full-contact sports, and this guy is no metro-sexual. Man-to-man, I want to meet him and try it out.

More at: http://nodhimmitude.blogspot.com/2010/04/jews-need-another-holocaust.html

6 comments:

Dag said...

Blazing Cat Fur has some good up-dates on this event.

Pastorius said...

I'm allergic to cats.

Dag said...

I'm sure they don't mind.

Pastorius said...

Things can get pretty messy.

But, I guess you're right. They're only cats, after all.

Dag said...

I don't care one way or the other. When someone offers me a video of a prancing and preening Palestinian thug goading Jews by calling for a new Holocaust, I go for it. It's good for us to see and hear the enemy first-hand so we know more clearly just what it is we face in the world.

More importantly, if Palestinians see that we won't back away from aggression, that some of us actually like it and want more, then they have to decide if they are truly willing to stand up for their own positions in the face of a potential response from, for example, me.

I call the guy out. What's he made of? He and I are thousands of miles apart, but there are Muslims just like him here, and men like me there. It's not really personal. As I point out, I'd be happy to play a friendly game of football with a guy like that if conditions were different. I'll play whatever game he and his have on offer. It's not for everybody. It's for guys like him and me. That's all it come to. It's a full contact sport, and those who don't like it should stay home. Its just not personal.

Alexander Münch said...

Pasto,

You haven't seen my pet Hyena yet!...

Alex.

====================================

Stolen from "Atlas",

==="... We love killing you... We love killing dogs. "...

Well,

If you just take a glance at my "pet", she will be chewing your liver after I extract it from you (alive!) with my bare hands!

Yes, Robert No. Four! That's for you !!!

SPIT ! SPIT ! SPIT !

.

Posted by: Alexander Münch | Saturday, April 03, 2010 at 07:23 AM