Saturday, June 05, 2010

The Press Corpse Speaks Her Mind



Time for a pome, keeds.  Ripped straight outta the guide book on writing pomes, by Dr. Seuss:

Green Lox mit Schmear:

Those Evil Jooz, Those Evil Jooz, oh How I hate those Evil Jooz.
Those Wretched Jooz should just go home, they should go back to France or Rome.
We do not want them here or there, we do not want them anywhere.
They don't belong in Palestine. Without those Jooz, all would be fine.
There shouldn't be an Israel, without those Jooz, all would be swell.
I hate those Jooz, those pesky Jooz, they're stealing all the Arab's flooz!
I would pack them in a box, and on the door I'd place some locks.
And take them home to Poland fine, they don't belong in Palestine.
There's lots of places Jooz can roast, in Poland's ovens primed for toast.
And then it all would  be so good, if we'd just itbach al yahood.
This mic is on? This mic is on! Did I say that? You just heard wrong!
I don't hate Jooz, just Zionists! That's the reason I'm so pissed!
I do, I  like green lox mit schmear, I hope I have made myself clear.

H/T Yid With Lid

But let's give Aisha and Nawal the last word.



Any questions?

7 comments:

Pastorius said...

Hey, look at that, you're the Dr. Seuss of Anti-Semitism.

Jewel said...

I wonder, jaco, do you think the role of Aisha is being played by Pat Condell? 'she' uses his trade signature sign off almost perfectly like him.

Pastorius said...

Funny you should say that, I thought the same thing, but I thought it was too crazy to bring up.

Mother Effingby said...

I just wrote him and asked him if he was Aisha. It should be interesting if he says yes.

mah29001 said...

She deserves to be fired.

American Rose said...

Address to her employer and recommendations that we all write and ask that she be fired is up at weasel zippers! Get on it, folks! She needs to go straight to a nursing home and medicated!

Pastorius said...

If he replies yes, ask him if he has ever heard the Infidel Bloggers Alliance Radio Show.

We do a bit on Aisha where she has a voice almost exactly like that.