Friday, August 06, 2010

Pamela Geller Of Atlas Shrugs' and SIOA, Files Lawsuit Against Mayor "Bloomberg's MTA"

This so great. Pamela, David Yerushalmi, and Robert Muise  are heroes:


Here is the ad (Pamela) submitted to the MTA to run on buses in New York City:

Ground zero bus 

The ad was refused. I asked on what grounds. CBS Outdoor told me that the city said that "images of 911 were not allowed." I was floored. I said, "It is American history. How can it be banned? What about Pearl Harbor? Is that censored too?" I said, "On what grounds is 911 images banned?" It is unconscionable. Will of CBS said, "You can't run the plane."

Go read the whole thing.

2 comments:

Damien said...

Pastorius,

What is it with CBS? Are they afraid of appearing bigoted or are they afraid of angering Muslims, or do they actually want us to forgot our own history, because there's something about it that's uncomfortable for them? What on Earth?

Epaminondas said...

We cannot win a war via perfect behavior

Know what I mean?