Friday, November 19, 2010

Michael Medved Tells Caller Concerned About Gay TSA Screeners, "Relax"

Relax?

Look, I'm pro-TSA screening, but this is a fucking stupid answer, and the more I hear defenders of TSA-groping resort to this kind of empty-headed, paternalistic bullshit, the more I'm going to be tempted to side with all of you "Don't touch my junk" people.

I must say, for years, I have wondered about Michael Medved's soft, lispy voice, and his catty demeanor.

Relax, huh Michael? Like this?

7 comments:

Pastorius said...

If you see Michael Medved in a men's room, you might want to duck into a sit-down toilet rather than stand next to him at a urinal.

What a freak.

revereridesagain said...

Toldja. We know there are pervs working for TSA -- or at least one from Boston's Logan airport who recently got busted for statutory rape (non-work related), that there will be gays which invalidates the same-sex search policy, and all it will take is a couple of Flying Imams-style hoo-hahs over bagheaded muslima searches for the prime suspects to be declared exempt.

The whole thing is yet another PC conditioning towards unquestioning obedience exercise in futility and dhimmitude.

Pastorius said...

Yep.

Hope you enjoyed the Frankie Goes to Hollywood video.

revereridesagain said...

Um, frankly, no, I didn't. Saw enough of that nonsense when I lived around the corner from the Boots & Saddle bar in the Village. Fetish fashion statements just aren't my thing, I guess.

Pastorius said...

Oh well.

Maybe you'll like the Nina Hagen/Bjork/Lady Gaga videos I just posted.

Epaminondas said...

Mugatu baby

Pastorius said...

I love the movie Zoolander.