Friday, December 17, 2010

WikiLeaks: Obama Told by American Diplomats Geert Wilders is “No Friend of The US”


From Weasel Zippers:
(Dutch News)- Geert Wilders is a ‘golden-pompadoured, maverick’ who is ‘no friend of the US’, according to a briefing document on Dutch politics for US president Barack Obama, put together in July 2009.
The document, published by whistleblower website Wikileaks and hosted by the Guardian, was drawn up by US diplomats to brief Obama ahead of his meeting with the then prime minister Jan Peter Balkenende.
In the document, the US official states: ‘Wilders is no friend of the US: he opposes Dutch military involvement in Afghanistan; he believes development assistance is money wasted; he opposes NATO missions outside ‘allied’ territory; he is against most EU initiatives; and, most troubling, he forments fear and hatred of immigrants.’ .
Other documents which mention Wilders look at preparations to combat the effect of his anti-Koran film Fitna prior to its release in 2008.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There must be some sort of "affirmative action" program I was unaware of that clearly requires the appointment of a not insignificant percentage of mentally retarded diplomats.

Correction, poor slobbbering lunatics, the United States of America surely doesn't have a better friend on God's green Earth than Geert Wilders - and probably never will.

Learn that simple obvious fact before your sputtering ingorance kills you.

Anonymous said...

And of course I have nothing against the mentally retarded - most are quite sweet and have important roles to play in the civilized world. But clearly they are not up to the challenge of accurately speculating on who is, and who isn't, a "friend of America".

Pastorius said...

I understand. I took it in the spirit in which it was meant.

Otherwise, I would have been personally offended, cuz I'm a borderline retard myself.

American Rose said...

Yeah, me too, but I too understood what he meant and totally agree. We've got to clean house real bad.

revereridesagain said...

Ah, it's nice to know that Geert is even better than we thought. Anyone who irritates a dhimmified diplomat to that degree just has to be doin' it rite.

Geert is a friend of the real America, the real Western Civilization. What that diplomat represents has forgotten what that is.

At this time of night and after all the cybersnafus I've been through this week I had to think twice to remember that "retard" is not what you do when your tire wears out.

Alexander Münch said...

"Show me your friends and I’ll tell you who you are"
Euripides (480BC-406BC)

Geert Wilders,
"Tell me who your enemies are and I’ll show you what they do ! "
Me (1948AD - Eternity)
.