Friday, January 14, 2011

Radio Host Mark Levin To MSNBC: ‘I’m Going To Drag Your Asses To Federal Court.

Radio host Mark Levin is fed up with claims that heated political rhetoric of the sort found on talk radio shows like his are in some way to blame for the shooting in Arizona that left six dead and Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords injured.

And Levin is putting his money where his mouth is by threatening to take MSNBC hosts and contributors like Chris Matthews, Ed Shultz, Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow, Joe Scarborough and David Frumm (“you little weasel”) to federal court for accusations tying Levin to Loughner’s rampage.

“I don’t care if they’re bloggers,” Levin announced. “I don’t care if they’re television hosts, I don’t care if they’re radio hosts. I’m going to drag your ass into federal court. Oh, you’ll have due process. It’ll all be nice and legal.”

“Anyone,” Levin continued, “who accuses me of inciting mass murder in Tucson, Arizona is going to be sued. Period.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Mark Levin! One would have to be a damn fool to mess with him. Way to go Levin!

P.S. Notice the 9/11 mosque has a new imam- Abdallah Adhami?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110114/ap_on_re_us/us_nyc_mosque

Always On Watch said...

Levin just might do so, too.

christian soldier said...

He will do it!!! I have no doubt!
C-CS

cjk said...

If I were gay, Mark Levin would have a stalker problem.
I absolutely love the guy.

Pastorius said...

I like Mark Levin's radio show very much, but I thought his book was weak cuz it was way short on specifics.