Friday, April 01, 2011



It is so awesome to see Farrakhan turn on Obama like this. Frankly, while I do not agree with Obama on many issues, this means Obama is actually being somewhat responsible to the office of the Presidency, rather than to his insane constituency.
Farrakhan defends Libya's Gadhafi as 'brother'

Warning that destruction could be on America's doorstep because it oppresses “God's chosen people,” Minister Louis Farrakhan, the controversial Nation of Islam leader, defended Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi today, calling the U.S. action in Libya hypocrisy.

Speaking from the pulpit of Chicago's Mosque Maryam, the Nation of Islam's international headquarters, purchased 40 years ago with a $3 million loan from Gadhafi, Farrakhan blamed demons for altering President Barack Obama's moral conscience and driving the assault on Gadhafi, who he calls a brother.

“It is a terrible thing for me to hear my brother called all these ugly and filthy names when I can't recognize him as that,” Farrakhan said to the crowd assembled at the mosque on Chicago's South Side. “Even though the current tide is moving against him … how can I refuse to raise my voice in his defense? Why would I back down from those who have given so much?”

8 comments:

Alexander Münch said...

Pasto,
You forgot to mention the best part he said on that Video :-
"Hey, Michelle Obama ! Leave that Nigga tonight!"

Epaminondas said...

Nice demon, but it's missing the Star of David

Pastorius said...

Wait, Alexander, did Farrakhan really say that?

Alexander Münch said...

You are gona love it !
It is running in a loop on my PC !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR6mPgSxPtY&feature=player_embedded

Damien said...

Epaminondas,

Actually, I'm surprised he didn't blame whites and Jews.

Epaminondas said...

Don't kid yourself.

Demon is a code word understood by his target audiences.

Demon = Emanuel, Axelrod, etc.

Anti Demon = J Wright and hisself.

Pastorius said...

Epa and Alexander agree. I guess it's because you guys are used to being blamed for everything.

;-)

Pastorius said...

I think you are right, although i must admit, I hadn't thought of it.