Friday, August 19, 2011

“I want to sing, she is a bride”

Today’s two state democracy and civil values update from the new, exciting, and vibrant PALESTINE………………

PA TV visited mother of suicide bomber. Mother upon news of daughter`s death: I want to sing, she is a bride”I didn’t scream, even my scarf stayed on my head. Everyone came.
Everyone heard what happened… I was sitting and started to sing to her.
I said, ‘It’s the night before your wedding, Darin, and we won’t see you anymore, my daughter.’ People around me said, ‘Allah be with you.’
I said, ‘I haven’t gone mad, I’m not crazy. I want to sing, Darin is a bride.’”

“We will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us” -Golda Meir

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

or a much more likely spiritual alternative scenario,

she is in hell with allah who is the devil tormented for eternity with the realization of how she wasted the one life G-d gave her.

Anonymous said...

ISLAM = INSANITY = MENTAL DISEASE

(aided by 1500 years of in-breeding)

Schmankmeister