Saturday, June 23, 2012

Obama to Hispanic Audience, "I Don't Trust My Children With Knives Either"

Barack Obama is giving Hispanics a Dual Message.

1 - Public Relations message, from Barack Jeckll Obama) I really like you. You're like family. You remind me of my children. 

2 - Shadow Message, from Barack Hyde Obama) I can not trust you with knives in my presence. You know how you Mexicans are with knives.

Check it out:




Obama to Hispanic Audience: “I See Myself. I See My Kids”


Today, Obama told a Latino audience“I see myself. I see my kids.”
The AP reported, via Free Republic:
President Barack Obama, in a strikingly personal appeal, renewed his call for an overhaul of America’s immigration laws before a supportive Latino audience Friday. He portrayed rival Mitt Romney as an obstacle to measures that would give young illegal immigrants a path to citizenship.
“These are all our kids,” he declared.
To a standing ovation, Obama spoke of his directive last week that immigrants brought illegally to the United States as children be exempted from deportation and granted work permits if they applied.
Reflecting on his own life as the first African-American president, he said: “When I meet these young people, all throughout communities, I see myself. Who knows what they might achieve? I see my daughters, and my nieces, and my nephews.”

He loves you Hispanics. He really does.

So much so, he can not trust you with knives in his presence.


We Can Not Trust You With Knives and Forks





(LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla.) — Does a fork or dinner knife pose an unacceptable danger to President Barack Obama?

One wouldn’t think so, given the hundreds of lunches and dinners he’s attended ranging from state dinners to political fundraisers to run-of-the-mill stops on the rubber-chicken circuit.
However, at one such lunch Friday afternoon, guests heard an unusual announcement that they needed to hand over their silverware for security reasons.

“It’s very important that you use your utensils as soon as possible,” National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials board member Raquel Regalado told about 1000 delegates at the group’s annual conference.

Regalado hurried the diners to finish up their salads and pre-cut chicken breasts, saying that the Secret Service required that there be no knives at the tables and that the forks be rounded up before Obama entered the room.

“As you know, we’re having another speaker and there is some Secret Service involved. So there’s a reason why there’s no knives at your table and the forks will be collected. . . . And I’m not joking,” Regalado told the audience in a ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World. “So, like the good Hispanic mother I’m here to tell you to please, eat your lunch.”

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My guess Freud would have written a new book after having met Obama.

“Dictatorship, by whatever name, is founded on the doctrine that the individual amounts to nothing; that the State is the only one that counts; and that men and women and children were put on earth solely for the purpose of serving the state.”
― Harry S. Truman

Unknown said...

"You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic."Winston S. Churchill", Blood, Sweat and Tears.

Unknown said...

Have a laugh!

http://www.politifake.org/image/political/1206/por-favor-hombre-come-and-collect-them-obama-latinovoters-2-politics-1340471013.jpg

Pastorius said...

I like that Will. Thanks.