Friday, April 12, 2013

Nuge!

“I reject it out of hand as a feel-good measure that’s not going to accomplish anything. It won’t stop any shootings, that’s for sure.”

“I just don’t trust the government. I don’t trust the government that claims it’s going to reduce the budget while they increase the budget,” he added.

Nugent then asked Burnett if she wants to reduce gun trafficking. Naturally, Burnett answered yes. “Then you would support my recommendation that we arrest Eric Holder,” Nugent said. 

“Well, no, I don’t support that,” Burnett replied. 
“Well, if you want to stop gun trafficking why don’t we go after the guy trafficking guns? That would be Eric Holder,” Nugent shot back, clearly referring to Operation Fast and Furious where 2,000 guns were allowed to walk across the U.S.-Mexico border.




story here

No comments: