Saturday, November 09, 2013

35 OF OBAMA'S BIGGEST BALD-FACED LIES

I WILL USE MY FORKED TONGUE TO GRIND THE SERFS TO DUST

From the Astute Bloggers:

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE 35 STATEMENTS IS A QUOTE AND EVERY SINGLE ONE HAS TURNED OUT TO BE A LIE AND/OR A BROKEN PROMISE. 

AS I HAVE MAINTAINED SINCE 2005, OBAMA IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY AND HE'S UNFIT FOR THE OFFICE HE HOLDS. 

HERE ARE 35 REASONS WHY THIS FACT IS BECOMING MORE WIDELY BELIEVED. 

  1. "No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people… If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what." (2008)
  2. "I am running to tell the lobbyists in Washington that their days of setting the agenda are over. They have not funded my campaign. They won't work in my White House." (2008)
  3. “...when I’m president, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely.” (2008)
  4. "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure." (2006)
  5. "I'm going to have all the negotiations around a big table. We'll have doctors and nurses and hospital administrators. Insurance companies, drug companies -- they'll get a seat at the table, they just won't be able to buy every chair. But what we will do is, we'll have the negotiations televised on C-SPAN, so that people can see who is making arguments on behalf of their constituents, and who are making arguments on behalf of the drug companies or the insurance companies. And so, that approach, I think is what is going to allow people to stay involved in this process." (2008)
GO READ THE WHOLE THING.

No comments: