Friday, January 10, 2014

WRECKOVERY!

Go ahead and read the stories if you like. It is nothing anyone who has been paying any mind to anything I have been ranting about lo these past four and a half years would be surprised by. And you know it must be bad if even The State Media is no longer trying to cover it up completely.

But the numbers themselves are stunning.

535,000 people quit looking for work in December. Just gave up.

92 million Americans are not in the labor force. A percentage not seen since the middle of the Carter Administration.

As for me I am still well underemployed by a certain big box retailer (no, not that one, yeah THAT one) working long hours at a job where the next person closest to my age doing the job is 16 years my junior. Good god I come home tired.

And keep in mind, with this latest extend the unemployment benefits kerfuffle, if benefits are not extended and these folks fall off the rolls because they have expired THEY WILL NO LONGER BE COUNTED AS UNEMPLOYED AND THE UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBER WILL DROP FURTHER.

FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS.

It's an Obamanation I tell you.





 












FUCK YER

 
 HOPE AND CHANGE

No comments: