Friday, February 07, 2014



AOW did a post on this about a month back, as I recall.

Since it's in the news again, I figure it's a good idea to post this, and ask the question, what time does the train leave to take us to a better place?

From Ace:
If you want to see your doctor, you are now required to declare your race and ethnicity and fill out a questionnaire. 
The image below was sent to me by a reader who went for a visit to a physician, and was told that she could not be seen unless she filled out this race and ethnicity questionnaire, and put her name on the form.  

She initially refused, but they insisted that it was required or she could not see the doctor. The form does indicate that it is mandatory under Section 4302 of Obamacare. 
Thanks Obama and Congress. These days I always put myself down as 'Mixed' since a) it's true in the larger sense and b) it fucks up all their statistics.

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

My form wasn't multiple choice. It was fill in the blank.

I could not be seen by the neurologist AND have my visit covered without filling out the form. It was the insurance company what required the form -- not my doctor.