Thursday, September 10, 2015

Scuzlim Teen On Why He Is Innocent of Stealing: "I have the right to go to a miscreant and take his things"


Actual Footage From the Court Proceedings

 I have the right to go to a miscreant and take his things 
This is the actual defense of a muslim teen in Quebec who committed an armed robbery to get the money to go on a Jihad:  
“You work for non-believers. 
You are an apostate.” 
The teen also says he’s against democracy. 
“I have the right to go to a miscreant and take his things,” he continues in the video. “It’s considered the spoils of war and I am at war.” 
The accused often interrupts Soussi, saying he doesn’t want to talk anymore. 
“I have reasons why I did what I did,” he replies when asked about the robbery. 
“Non-believers won’t understand. Only Muslims will.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to his own beliefs and words it is COMPLETELY justified to kill him on the spot.