Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Jeb Bush Threatens to Blow Up The Republican Party

Oh My God, Is There a Giant Turd On The Top of My Head?

From Ace:
Fitting, that the Establishment should be the ones to put the gun to the sick party's head and put it out of its misery. 
Jeb Bush is considering making a flat declaration that if Trump should win the nomination, he won't vote for him. Fine, except it's been the Establishment's mantra forever that we must all Go Along to Get Along.   
If Jeb Bush, establishment princeling, were to declare that he’ll have no part of a Republican Party with Donald Trump as nominee, Trump fans will laugh and extend their middle fingers and other voters will marvel at how quick the elites are to abandon the GOP when it’s having a rare populist moment. 
The donor class are all proud Republicans right up until the moment they can’t get their way, at which point they're gone. Why should grassroots conservative continue to turn out for lackluster establishment nominees like McCain and Romney if donors won’t return the favor for Trump?
GO READ THE WHOLE THING. 

12 comments:

WC said...

The GOPe is having a hissy fit - poor things.

Ann Coulter: It’s Time For The Other 13 Candidates to Drop Out.

http://humanevents.com/2015/12/16/its-time-for-the-other-13-candidates-to-drop-out/?utm_source=coulterdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

Pastorius said...

I have been saying it repeatedly: If all Trump does for us is DESTROY THE GOP, he will have done us an immense favor.

LL said...

Who cares what Jeb! does or doesn't do? Trump doesn't need the donor class' money and that terrifies them.

midnight rider said...

Wait, I thought Jeb didn't raise his hand when Megyn asked that now infamous question.

Doucheba.

I agree with Pasto and have said so for a long time. He is shaking things up. Whether he is the nominee or not at this point he has left his mark on both the party and the voters by exposing the party's bullshit.

Reps and Dems are two sides of the same coin.

Always On Watch said...

I know for a FACT that the establishment GOP is ready, able, and willing to sacrifice the 2016 National Election to the Dems rather than to allow a GOP outsider win the White House. Karl Rove's wishes -- and all that.

I KNEW that Jeb would pull this stunt. And I'm glad that he has done so, too.

midnight rider said...

EXACTLY!

Epaminondas said...

There is NO R p arty and there is NO D party.
There is a political class and a few people on the left and right who IMAGINE there are parties.

Is there a doubt in anyone's mind that it is THIS calss which has benfitted most from the moment J Carter began the deconstruction of Glass Steagal by outlawing RED-LINING?
Or the building of a free trade by BOTH PARTIES, as they watched insutrial and corporate America flee to the lowest labor and production costs until now even R&D burgeons overseas?

It's not that there is a difference between corporate R's and Wall St Dems. The idea that this is true is a canard.

BURN IT DOWN. And if that's not sufficient, DO IT AGAIN until we get it right.

Someplace beyween the Homestead strike and GM as it suffers today is the right balance.

Screw this.... this is a full post

Always On Watch said...

I know what I know FOR A FACT because on October 12th I had a long conversation with one of Karl Rove's best buddies.

Yes, into the lions' den I went. I had the opportunity, and I took it.

At the end, this man asked me: "What are you going to do with this information?"

I responded: "Nothing." [pause] "Yet."

I haven't posted front and center yet because I'm trying to keep the lines of communication open.

Hell, maybe I'll be able to sit down face-to-face with Karl Rove himself.

Anonymous said...

"Nothing." "Yet."

Bless you AoW!

Always On Watch said...

Anonymous,
I do know how to play hardball -- although I hate doing so because of the snaky nature of the pursuit.

But THEY are snakes and destroying our republic.

Pastorius said...

They are snakes, and the serpent is crafty.

Always On Watch said...

Pasto,
I didn't go in without prayer coverage. No fool am I!