Friday, April 08, 2016

The Doobie Brothers
Chicago 1977



01 Introduction
02 China Grove
03 Takin' It to the Streets
04 Sweet Maxine
05 It Keeps You Running
06 For Someone Special
07 Interview w/John Hartman
08 Interview w/Pat Simmons
09 I Cheat the Hangman [ending]
10 You're Made that Way
11 Echoes of Love
12 Interview w/Tiran Porter
13 Interview w/ Keith Knudsen
14 Take Me in Your Arms
15 Chinatown
16 Interview w/Jeff Baxter
17 Interview w/Michael McDonald
18 Interview w/Bobby LaKind
19 Little Darlin'
20 Black Water
21 Listen to the Music

4 comments:

Pastorius said...

Oh, you tellin' me the things you're gonna do for me
I ain't blind, and I don't like what I think I see ...

Michael McDonald was on a tear back in those days.

midnight rider said...

Yeah, and while I like McDonald, and like the Doobie Brothers music with him, I like the music they made without him better.

Pastorius said...

Yeah, I like the Doobies.

I don't really consider the music they did with him to be the Doobie Brothers. I consider it McDonald with the Doobs as a backup band, which isn't really fair to them, is it?

midnight rider said...

Fair or not that's exactly how I see it.

And so do alot of Doobie fans. ; )