Thursday, June 16, 2016

One Glock 22 on each hip, Pasto!

Craigslist ad threatens Orlando-style massacre in San Diego



From 10 News San Diego:
SAN DIEGO - Police are investigating an online threat of violence to San Diego's LGBT community that read: "You're next." 
On Tuesday evening, a 10News viewer saw the post in the men-seeking-men section of the Craigslist San Diego personal ads. He took a screenshot and sent it to 10News before the post was flagged and removed. 
The post is titled "We need more Orlando's (sic)," and it is accompanied by a photo of a hand firing a revolver with a bullet coming out of the barrel. 
The post read: "Orlando was long overdue. 
Cleanse your community of the filth that gives decent gay men and women a bad name. Those people were walking diseases, bug chasers, and thank god for AIDS and 9-11 and now Orlando. San Diego you are next …" 
10News sent the screenshot to the San Diego Police Department and the FBI. 
SDPD Lt. Scott Wahl said the department will investigate the post.
Of course, the FBI was investigating Omar Mateen, and they didn't do shit to stop him.

5 comments:

thelastenglishprince said...

Epa,

The page has disappeared. I have found that things I want to be able to verify later have to be saved as a Word Document. Things disappear on the internet, or text is changed without a note regarding editorial correction.

This is just the upgrade from the ads for protesters for Dallas. Paid protesters violate the spirit of the law regarding the dynamic between peaceful assembly and peaceful protest.

My guess is most paid protesters will have also visited a blood bank in the same week: selling their platelets for $35 bucks. So showing up for a protest is a better deal.

thelastenglishprince said...

My bad!

I thought this was tied into the Craig's list call for protesters to disrupt a Trump rally in Dallas.

I see it is a threat against the LGBT community. Shouldn't be hard to track the person.

Pastorius said...

I know what it was. It was a Craigslist ad from ISIS threatening attacks on San Diego.

Interestingly, San Bernardino is just as close to my home. HOWEVER, San Diego is psychologically much closer. And I know it would REALLY FREAK MY FAMILY OUT were San Diego to be attacked.

San Bernardino barely registered a blip.

I've been doing this for so long, I don't think anything would surprise me.

Nicoenarg said...

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if this is some angry faggot himself.

Pastorius said...

GREAT POINT, Nico.