Thursday, July 07, 2016

Migrant Rapists Were Wearing “Do Not Grope” Bands As They Assaulted Women at Swedish Music Festival

Lisen Andréasson Florman

From the Daily Mail:
Five women say they were raped at Sweden’s biggest music festival – on the same weekend as a mob of ‘foreign youths’ sexually assaulted 35 females, one as young as 12 at another concert. 
Alleged victims at the Bråvalla music festival told police groups of men attacked them while others complained that they were filmed while using the toilets. 
Two teenage girls said a man carried out a sex act in front of them. 
An anti-rape activist said she was even sexually assaulted by three men who were wearing ‘don’t grope’ wristbands distributed by police in an effort to reduce such attacks.   
Bravely waiving her right to anonymity, Lisen Andréasson Florman relived her ordeal – telling MailOnline: ‘I was standing at the back of the audience during a concert after dark. ‘My colleagues was a bit further away from me when three tall men came up to me. I am quite used to drunk men coming up and talking to me, but these guys were more unpleasant. 
‘They were much taller than me and started hugging me even though I did not want them to. Then they started grabbing my breasts very roughly. 
‘I felt so small and vulnerable. It was as though I sank down in to the ground. Like there was nothing I could do and I was in their possession. I had felt safe, proud and strong up until that moment, but now it was all gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How stupid can this people be? Giving these animals bracelets telling what not to do? What's wrong with these people. They deserve to succumb. Period.