Saturday, October 22, 2016

“It is generally illegal to exchange anything of value for [a] vote”

Madonna made an offer that you could probably refuse on Monday night, when she pledged to give oral sex to people who voted for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
“One more thing before I introduce this genius of comedy,” Madonnatold the crowd at Madison Square Garden, while introducing comedianAmy Schumer. “If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blowjob, OK?”
“And I’m good. I’m good. I’m not a douche and I’m not a tool. I take my time,” Madonnacontinued. “I have a lot of eye contact, yeah. And I do swallow.”
Indeed, election law does prohibit vote-buying. Specifically, Title 52 of the U.S. Code bars the exchange of payment for a vote, or even voter registration, in a number of elections, including presidential and vice presidential races. The law goes even further than that, barring the mere offer of a payment.
In other critical news which will affect the USA in the next 4 years, Selma Hayek said Trump placed a negative article about her in the Enquirer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you are saying that a Madonna BJ has value? If the rumors are true, there are so many Madonna BJ's already in circulation that inflation alone should have made them worthless by now.

BTW: Selma, it was the Russians who placed that negative article. I know, Putin told me.

Pastorius said...

A lot of eye contact, from that face?

THE HORROR

THE HORROR

Pastorius said...

There was a time when I would have done her:

http://www.madonnashots.com/79i.jpg