Friday, January 06, 2017

The Gathering Storm Radio Show Going on Hiatus

The Gathering Storm Radio Show Going on Hiatus. Today will be our last show.

It's been our pleasure and responsibility to bring you opinionated comments from our honored guests over the last decade but it is time for us to re-think the show.

Due to the latest restrictions on free shows at Blog Talk Radio - and we assume there are more to follow - and AOW's health issues and myself involved in a new venture, and the format of the showing becoming stale and repetitive, AOW and I feel we need a breather.

We retire from the show believing that we have had some good in helping bring some sanity to our government with the election of Donald Trump. In a way we and our guests feel, what we have preached through the years, has been vindicated to a large degree.

We feel the government is in good hands.

Good luck to our fellow infidels.

12 comments:

Ducky's here said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ducky's here said...

I guess that means my "discussion" with IQ on Trump's 100 days is off. Pity.

Hope it's just hiatus.

Pastorius said...

Sorry to hear it. YOu guys have done a good job for a very long time.

I fear for the future of BlogTalkRadio. The moves they have been making lately might be the desperation of a company on the brink.

midnight rider said...

This is very sad news indeed. Hoping & prayers to AoW on her health & WC on his new venture.

Always On Watch said...

Duck,
I sent you an email notifying you of the hiatus. Did you get that email? I used my gmail account.

Always On Watch said...

Pasto & MR,
WC and I did not come to this decision rashly.

I believe that BTR may not be around much longer. Just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Now I know how all those Hillary supporters felt the morning after.

Hey guys, I know it was a tough decision. I've been a Saturday morning podcast devotee for a few years now. I appreciate everything you have done. You will be missed. God bless you both and thanks again.

Always On Watch said...

Anonymous,
Who knows? We may return at some point. And if we do, the announcement will appear here at IBA.

We didn't want to go on hiatus, but simply have to right now.

Thank you for supporting The Gathering Storm Radio Show.

Anonymous said...

I've listened to your weekly show for a couple of years. Enjoyed the episodes with Midnight Rider. You will be missed. Happy trails.

Anonymous said...

Now how did I manage to forget to mention IQ. Unforgivable.

Mark said...

I am sorry to learn that the show has come to an end. It had been going on for so long it had become an institution! I shall miss it.

I feel sure that, given time, you will return to the air with a re-imagined, re-invented show. I hope so, anyway.

Thank you for all the invitations to be the guest on your show. They were much appreciated. I have fond memories.

Good luck to you both!

Always On Watch said...

Mark,
Thank you for your kind words.

WC and I enjoyed having you as a guest on the show. You brought us insights from the UK and, of course, your insights about Islam (in particular, it's inherent compatibility with democracy.