Friday, April 07, 2017

Epa's right. This has all become a total shitshow.

So fuck it. Time to get lost in a classic concert by one band that has contributed HEAVILY to my serious yet delicious ever present case of tinnitus.

Sometimes it's just louder than others.

Gawd I wish I smoked weed...

CCR
Live at The Royal Albert Hall 1970



1-Born on the Bayou
2-Green River
3-Tombstone Shadow
4-Travelin' Band
5-Fortunate Son
6-Commotion
7-Midnight Special (Lead Belly cover)
8-Bad Moon Rising
9-Proud Mary
10-Night Time Is the Right Time (Roosevelt Sykes cover)
11-Good Golly Miss Molly (Little Richard cover)
12-Keep On Chooglin'

7 comments:

Redneck Texan said...

War Drums?

Kid said...

Gotta say, There is not a single CCR song I don't like. THAT's INCREDIBLE. That's singular.

Kid said...

No other band comes close.

Kid said...

Green River. 1st time I heard it, we were drinking 3.2 beer in East Palestine, OH at 15 with forged draft cards. :)

Always On Watch said...

Kid,
There is not a single CCR song I don't like. THAT's INCREDIBLE.

Amen to that!

Epaminondas said...

Put me in, coach

christian soldier said...

loved them then - love them now--