Friday, April 14, 2017

I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY ANYTHING BUT NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT ...

Harvard Law Professor Suggests Without Evidence Judge’s Death Was ‘Racist Islamophobic’ Murder



I posted on the Judge's death last night. 

I didn't want to say my opinion, but now that this scum from Harvard has opened the inevitable can of racist bullshit, I will tell you what I think:

I think this woman was almost for sure murdered by another Muslim .... very likely a relative.

The news last night said there was no sign of foul play.

How does the body of a VIP end up in a fucking river unless there is foul play?

What are we supposed to think? She went canoeing by herself?

5 comments:

Redneck Texan said...

I'll go with suicide on this one.

Pastorius said...

If it is suicide, that is still death by Muslim.

I'm so tired of these fake hate crimes, which are really just ONE AFTER ANOTHER HATE CRIME AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE.

Pastorius said...

Every fucking thing that happens the media attempts to blame it on Trump who is just the proxy, or sacrificial goat for WHITE PEOPLE.

These are hate crimes perpetrated by the media against whites.

Epaminondas said...

This could be anything from another muslim, or ex con who had it in for her, to boyfriend.

But a muslima who reaches a position of unassailable authority, assimilated, educated?

Anonymous said...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-no-signs-criminality-york-judges-death-130525388.html

Yahoo News suggests "suicide" today.